Used koni sport adjustable shocks/struts, MM camber plates, HR race springs

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
I have for sale a used set of Koni sport (yellow) adjustable shocks and struts, maximum motorsports caster/camber plates and H&R race springs. I want to sell this as a complete set. With these plates the struts can be used with any S197 mustang. $900 for everything plus shipping. I live in Westminster, MD and am willing to meet up with the buyer within reason. I accept cash if I meet up with the buyer or paypal if shipped. Buyer pays paypal fees or sends money as a gift. I will not accept offers for the setup and right now will only sell this as a complete set. This is an absolute steal. The shocks and struts with the plates new are over $1000 new.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
If you decide to split, id take the shocks off your hands.
let me know

If you have a 2011-13 you also need the plates due to the change in the strut. These struts are a direct fit for a 05-09. The 11-13s have a different strut mount. The plates in this set make it so these can fit on any s197.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
How much for the springs? How much did they lower your car? I in Elkton, MD 21921 and can meet up with you to buy them. How much are you asking? You can PM me if you want. Thanks!!

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
send me a price on the springs only

How much for the springs? How much did they lower your car? I in Elkton, MD 21921 and can meet up with you to buy them. How much are you asking? You can PM me if you want. Thanks!!

PMs sent. KIXASS I see you are in Elkton. I was dumb and thought you said Ellicott City. We can still discuss pickup if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread