Used Hoosier Cup tires

GR40Must

Established Member
Performance Autosport has a large amount of Hoosier Cup slicks for sale,they came from a Grand AM Porsche team,245/45/17 for $65.00 ea and 275/40/17 for $85.00 ea. Most are used scuffs,cheap alternative to a new set of tires for $900+ dollars. They are fresh tires from this season.

All tires are in Richmond VA ,inside storage Discount for SVT performance guys
Mark LaMaskin 804 784 8851
hoosiertire1.jpg
[/IMG]

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have a set of these in my garage now. They will go on once my Avon Tech Rs wear out. I think I have enough for one more event, maybe 2. I might pick up a set of these for next season though.

rtomlin

Member GCassidy Fan Club
Established Member
Greg, I see lower lap times in your future.

Greg was just showing me that three out of four of his track tires were corded this past Sunday as we prepared to leave Summit Point. Sounds like Greg must have prayed about new tires... and his prayers were answered.

Rick

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I am a first-class idiot. Mark showed me some of these at the open house a couple weeks ago. But I completely forgot about them. :bash:

So when I got home from Summit Point, I called Tire Rack Monday morning and ordered a set of BFG R1's. They're arriving at Billy's today.

Shit! :bash::bash::bash:

Sorry Mark, they would have been the perfect answer. Doug, Rick, you should jump on these! I wish I had.

Again....:bash::bash::bash::bash:

rtomlin

Member GCassidy Fan Club
Established Member
I am a first-class idiot. Mark showed me some of these at the open house a couple weeks ago. But I completely forgot about them. :bash:

So when I got home from Summit Point, I called Tire Rack Monday morning and ordered a set of BFG R1's. They're arriving at Billy's today.

Shit! :bash::bash::bash:

Sorry Mark, they would have been the perfect answer. Doug, Rick, you should jump on these! I wish I had.

Again....:bash::bash::bash::bash:

:lol::lol:

I WILL NOT OVERLOOK CHEAP TIRES!!

Rick :beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
How can my memory be so bad, but I can still get around a track?
You'd think I'd forget the lines from one lap to the next. :loser:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Well, if there was any doubts, that special MACA deal seals it. I am calling first thing in the morning for a set.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
God dammit, I would love to get a set of these for autocross but VA is just too far away to go pick them up :(

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Maybe we can work something out.
Rick and Doug are going down to Richmond to get some. They could get you a set, I'd get them and could bring them up to Philly next time I go to see my daughter.
Its like Free Shipping! But you may not get them for a month or so.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
That would be awesome, I don't have an extra set of rims to put them on yet anyway so getting them next month would be fine.

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
That would be awesome, I don't have an extra set of rims to put them on yet anyway so getting them next month would be fine.

Cool. Work out payment with PAS, and work out details about picking them up with Doug (wheelhopper), and I'll get them from him.

Doug, will this work for you if you're going to get a set?

wheelhopper

Established Member
I am getting a set. Depending on how many I pick up, I may have them shipped. With the price of diesel and the time it would take me to get there and back, it may be best to have them shipped.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Christ, I hate to do this but I'm out on this one, I just had to put in new brake discs, pads, and lines which ate all my moneys :(

Users who are viewing this thread