Used HIDs on EBAY

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Holy ^&$#@!*(^, that makes me want to sell mine for the $$$$. I can do without my HID's. Dont get me wrong i love them to death, but if i can get good money for them, that could be my next 2 mods. (Tune and exhaust) The more i think about it, they do make the front of my SVTF look wicked... (Decision time).... Looks or more power????

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
timyvi said:
how much brighter are the hid heads compared to a stock set?

They are fantastic, When you hit the brights it's like turning on the sun :thumbsup:

Be careful buying used HID's, they do NOT travel well. Make sure any shipping is fully insured.

I've seen everything from broken mounting tabs (easy fix) to having the HID fall off it's mounts (semi-easy fix) to having the HID mounts snap off (not an easy fix if it's even possible)

play2324

Enjoys the twisties
Established Member
It took 3 tries to get mine shipped unbroken. Tabs the first time. Tabs and HID falling off its mounts the second time. Third time they finally came. After I installed mine (with help :-D ), I put them on bright on the road back home. WOW! I had a huge grin on my face. I have a few people hit me with their brights ever so often. My mood dictates if I melt them into a puddle of ooze or not. :p

svt2nv04

Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
Holy ^&$#@!*(^, that makes me want to sell mine for the $$$$. I can do without my HID's. Dont get me wrong i love them to death, but if i can get good money for them, that could be my next 2 mods. (Tune and exhaust) The more i think about it, they do make the front of my SVTF look wicked... (Decision time).... Looks or more power????

i'll buy them from you and you're not too far away from me, i live in maryland!

Users who are viewing this thread