used Eagle One NEVR Dull...

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
here are some results.. I joked about gaining 20hp just by doing this on my local forum...

It works.. haha....the tips are not chrome, they are just the ones that come with the magnaflow catback for the 03/04 cobras. they are 3.5" tips that have NOT been cleaned since I installed this catback back in December 2003.

tips1.jpg

tips2.jpg

tips3.jpg

tips4.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Zinc03Cobra,

Damn bro... :bowdown: I have to hand it to you, those look close to new again. I love this stuff & have used it myself. Thanks for the before & after shots... :eek:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
I love that stuff. Use it on my wheels to remove the brake dust from the inner wheel so its chrome shining all the way through!!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Now hit 'em with the Mother's Billet polish. Will make them shine even more.

NevRDull is great stuff for polished stainless!

Redfire03

Established Member
Isnt never dull kind of like steel wool? If it is what i think it is you cant use it with a powerball...

Tips look good, but do use some polish like suggested above! It will make them look like chrome!

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I recetly bought some as well and it is amazing.

I dont stop at the tips though, i go back to the normal metal too lol.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Redfire03 said:
Isnt never dull kind of like steel wool?

No, not at all in my opinion. It is unrefined cotton that contains a chemical compound. The cotton is rough/lightly abrasive and the chemical has some cut to it and to some degree a solvent.

Works great on harder metals, but doesn't finish quite as nice as most abrasive polishes. Its good for large areas that are pretty nasty and it cuts quick; so it works well by hand.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
PA SNAKE said:
:dw: Do you have electricity there...?

haha, most definitely, but i still don't know what it is. sorry... kinda a n00b to new products.. i'll try another polish as suggested by another member here to make them shine even more.. thanks for the compliments!

crizzut

Established Member
Zinc03Cobra said:
haha, most definitely, but i still don't know what it is. sorry... kinda a n00b to new products.. i'll try another polish as suggested by another member here to make them shine even more.. thanks for the compliments!

well in case you're wondering, a "Mother's" powerball is an aluminum and chrome polishing ball that fits on the end of a power drill. Im sure your local auto parts store will have them.

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
If I am ever polishing metal/chrome I start out with nevrdull and finish with Mother's chrome or metal polish. Hard to beat that combo.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Just did my L's pipes with this stuff today. Cuts right through everything on them... rust, carbon, whatever. Polishes up nicely too.

Users who are viewing this thread