Used 2014 Shelby GT500 for sale in San Diego

Wheresmycoffeee

Wheresmycoffeee
Established Member
Alright guys so some very good friends of mine that I use to work with at Ford now work at a Chrysler Jeep Dodge store. Say what you will about dirty dealerships and used car salesman but most of the staff there are my good friends and are really good people. I posted a thread on here a few weeks ago trying to help my buddies out to put a price on it since values for cars like this new and used are all over the place.

I'm posting this as a favor for anyone looking to just buy a 2014 Shelby GT500. Here's the scoop, they bought the car at an auction in Texas. There's NOTHING wrong with it. No scratches, no dents, no dings, no mechanical problems and it has a clean title history & clean carfax. It's showroom quality and in fact it's so clean they actually put this car inside their showroom right next to the 2014 Vipers which looks awesome. I've driven the car around the block. It's all stock and runs the way a Shelby should. The car is at Rancho Chrysler Jeep Dodge in San Diego. They are asking around $67,000 for the car. They own it for under just under $66,000. Believe it or not, I don't care. Google them, call them, investigate but if you do contact them ask to speak to a manager only because they are all the ex-Ford guys and will totally work with a serious buyer.

Original Dealer: AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway (Houston, TX)
Now inside showroom at Rancho Chrysler Jeep Dodge (San Diego, CA)
This car has just 350 miles on it.
Oxford White Paint w/ Blue Stripes
Black Recaros with blue inserts
Equipment Group 821A:rockon:
SVT Track Package
Electronics Package w/Navigation
Sonic Blue Tape Stripe
Shelby Leather Recaros
Shaker Pro System
Shelby Cover (this is missing)
It has both keys, all the original manuals/books & original window sticker
Original MSRP $67,690
vin 1ZVBP8JZ2E5258964

Wheresmycoffeee

Wheresmycoffeee
Established Member
I almost forgt.....they bought this car at an auction just for the sake of selling it. It's just that simple. Also the car was built on August 21 2013.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
What moron dealer would possibly pay near full sticker price to try and sell it for full sticker price? Or worse yet...dealer-added market adjustment price hike. They are going to lose money selling it to a 'serious buyer'.

Wheresmycoffeee

Wheresmycoffeee
Established Member
by the way......to some people a car is more than a price. I certainly overpaid for my Raptor but I don't care because it was the only one around like it plus I got good service. When I drive my truck I never think about what I paid, I'm too busy smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread