USA vs Canadian gatorback???

FINICKY

Established Member
I just bought a gatorback from sfph. It says made in canada on it and feels very hard and cheap. My old gatorback said made in USA on it and felt like a much softer grippier rubber. Also the canadian one doesnt have the blue backround behind the words goodyear.
Could it be the canadian ones are crappier made??? I thought all goodyear belts were made in the usa. The two belts feel very different.

Also where is a good place to order a gatorback i need another one.

trey193

Established Member
The one I used to run was very hard as well and one reason why i switched to a gates 74, what belt and size were U running on your 11Oh pass???

FINICKY

Established Member
I was using a 745 trey but it was a usa belt and it feels much softer. I wonder if goodyear changed there design and thats why people are getting better times all the sudden with gates belts.

I tried autozone but they are idiots and looked really confused when i asked for a belt with no application lol... they kept asking what year the car was .

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Have you talked to Terry from SFPHQ about this? I am sure he will be able to help you out.

FINICKY

Established Member
I just called him.He just said use the gatorback I dont think he got what I was saying.

Users who are viewing this thread