US to release video of September 11 attack on Pentagon

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
The US government has agreed to release video film Tuesday showing a hijacked jetliner strike the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

Taken by surveillance cameras in the Pentagon parking lot, the images have been the subject of lawsuits prompted in part by conspiracy theories surrounding the attack.

The Justice Department, which had blocked their release, agreed to turn over the video clips now that the trial of Al Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui has ended, a Pentagon spokesman, Bryan Whitman, said.

Whitman said the images appear to be the same as a series of still pictures previously seen on US television.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a group that sued for the release of the video.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77," he said in a statement.

The group said it would post a copy of the video on its website, www.judicialwatch.org.

The Pentagon admitted having the video last year, but said it could not release the film because it was part of its investigation into Moussaoui, Judicial Watch said.

Moussaoui was sentenced to life in prison this month over the September 11 attacks conspiracy.

Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon at 9:37 am on September 11, killing 189 people in the jet and on the ground.

During the Moussaoui trial, prosecutors showed pictures of burning bodies amd human remains as well as images of the explosion triggered by the Pentagon crash

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
From www.judicialwatch.org

Department of Defense Responds to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act Request and Related Lawsuit

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense is releasing the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.

“This is in response to your December 14, 2004 Freedom of Information Act Request, FOIA appeal of March 27, 2005, and complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia,” wrote William Kammer, Chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information. “Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video…”

Judicial Watch originally filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to September 11, 2001 camera recordings of the Pentagon attack from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation. The Department of Defense admitted in a January 26, 2005 letter that it possessed a videotape responsive to Judicial Watch’s request. However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, “part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui.” Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was “no legal basis” for the Defense Department’s refusal to release the tape.

“We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks.”

A copy of the video will be made available on Judicial Watch’s Internet site, www.judicialwatch.org.

Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Yeah, I just saw the video on the news. It's the same exact blurry one thats been discussed on SVTP many, many times for over the last year.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
deannyc said:
there was never EVER before a video of the account of sept 11th regarding the pentagon. Dont know what your talking about
Umm, not sure where you've been but, here's what I'm talking about: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1026484
Just from a simple search on here for "pentagon video". Look at the dates on these threads. I believe a few of the links to the videos in them will still work.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Here's a link to the video thats been out for over a year or more: http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main Watch it, it will show the same video that was released today. I, along with many others, wonder why the government won't release the hotel or gas station videos. If they believe it was the Boeing plane that struck the Pentagon, then why won't they let us Americans see the other videos to help prove their claim??

bunk22

Established Member
Here are the names of the people on that aircraft:

THE_PUNISHER said:
AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain. He is survived by a wife, a daughter and a grandson. He had more than 20 years of experience flying with American Airlines and was a former U.S. Navy pilot.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight. "He was handsome and happy and very centered," his neighbor Travis White, told The Washington Post. "His life was the kind of life I wanted to have some day."

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years. She left behind a husband, a pilot, and a daughter and son.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, was a physician who worked with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general to address racial and ethnic disparities in health. A 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine, Ambrose last year was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, California, was an employee of Cisco Systems Inc.

William Caswell

Sarah Clark, 65, of Columbia, Maryland, was a sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Asia Cottom, 11, was a student at Backus Middle School in Washington. Asia was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington. He was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Rodney Dickens, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, Nevada, was a teacher at Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas.

Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Joe Ferguson was the director of the National Geographic Society's geography education outreach program in Washington. He was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. A Mississippi native, he joined the society in 1987. "Joe Feguson's final hours at the Geographic reveal the depth of his commitment to one of the things he really loved," said John Fahey Jr., the society's president. "Joe was here at the office until late Monday evening preparing for this trip. It was his goal to make this trip perfect in every way."

Wilson "Bud" Flagg of Millwood, Virginia, was a retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot.

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray, 55, of Washington was the president of a health-care consulting firm.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Bryan Jack, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, was a senior executive at the Defense Department.

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, of Alexandria, Virginia, was the chief operating officer of Metrocall Inc., a wireless data and messaging company.

Ann Judge, 49, of Virginia was the travel office manager for the National Geographic Society. She was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. Society President John Fahey Jr. said one of his fondest memories of Judge is a voice mail she and a colleague once left him while they were rafting the Monkey River in Belize. "This was quintessential Ann -- living life to the fullest and wanting to share it with others," he said.

Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan, 45, from Reston, Virginia was a nonprofit organization manager.

Karen A. Kincaid, 40, was a lawyer with the Washington firm of Wiley Rein & Fielding. She joined the firm in 1993 and was part of the its telecommunications practice. She was married to Peter Batacan.

Norma Langsteuerle

Dong Lee

Dora Menchaca, 45, of Santa Monica, California, was the associate director of clinical research for a biotech firm.

Christopher Newton, 38, of Anaheim, California, was president and chief executive officer of Work-Life Benefits, a consultation and referral service. He was married and had two children. Newton was on his way back to Orange County to retrieve his family's yellow Labrador, who had been left behind until they could settle into their new home in Arlington, Virginia.

Barbara Olson, 45, was a conservative commentator who often appeared on CNN and was married to U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson. She twice called her husband as the plane was being hijacked and described some details, including that the attackers were armed with knives. She had planned to take a different flight, but she changed it at the last minute so that she could be with her husband on his birthday. She worked as an investigator for the House Government Reform Committee in the mid-1990s and later worked on the staff of Senate Minority Whip Don Nickles.

Ruben Ornedo, 39, of Los Angeles, California, was a Boeing propulsion engineer.

Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, California, was an electrical engineer with BAE Systems.

Lisa Raines, 42, was senior vice president for government relations at the Washington office of Genzyme, a biotechnology firm. She was from Great Falls, Virginia, and was married to Stephen Push. She worked with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on developing a new policy governing cellular therapies, announced in 1997. She also worked on other major health-care legislation.

Todd Reuben, 40, of Potomac, Maryland, was a tax and business lawyer.

John Sammartino

Diane Simmons

George Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper of Santa Barbara, California, was a women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara. She had just gotten the post August 31 and was making the trip to California to start work.

Bob Speisman, 47, was from Irvington, New York.

Hilda Taylor was a sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Leonard Taylor was from Reston, Virginia.

Leslie A. Whittington, 45, was from University Park, Maryland. The professor of public policy at Georgetown University in Washington was traveling with her husband, Charles Falkenberg, 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3. They were traveling to Los Angeles to catch a connection to Australia. Whittington had been named a visiting fellow at Australian National University in Canberra.

John Yamnicky, 71, was from Waldorf, Maryland.

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

One of the passengers, RADM (Ret) "Budd" Flagg is a legend in Naval Aviation. He had the highest flight time of any F-8 Crusader pilot and only a handful with 3,000+ hours in that fighter. The terrorists did what flying 3000 hours in a fighter (in the carrier environment) and no North Vietnamese SAM, AAA or Mig could do. Here is his grave at the US Naval Academy:

flaggfull.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The children make it the hardest.... :( My wish to God, may the souls of the Islamic/Muslim as*hole hijackers rot in Satan's Hell for eternity.

If you don't like what I just said then kiss my ass.

bouncer18

Established Member
still dont see a plane.... i see the tip of something with an AWFULE low trajectory...

i still say it was a missle fired that was suppose to intercept flight 93... except flight 93 went down and the missle didnt...

(just my theory.. )

bunk22

Established Member
bouncer18 said:
still dont see a plane.... i see the tip of something with an AWFULE low trajectory...

i still say it was a missle fired that was suppose to intercept flight 93... except flight 93 went down and the missle didnt...

(just my theory.. )

Problem with that is where is the aircraft now? Where are the people? Where did this aircraft disappear from radar? What was its position? Who's buried in the grave posted above? What type of missile? A SAM, a surface to surface, etc. An air-to-air isn't going to cause that type of damage. What about the missile inventory? We don't just fire missiles without them being accounted for. Every part of every aircraft is inventoried, along with the external stores. Many folks saw the aircraft fly over before it hit as well.....http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html

Plus, there are pics of 757 parts at the Pentagon. Such as the strut of the 757:

landinggear002.jpg

or how about one of the 757's tires:

pentagonplanetire.jpg

...or what appears to be part of the fuselage with the Red/White American Airline logo:

757-americanlogo.jpg

There are plenty more pics of 757 pieces at the Pentagon, immediately following the impact. I'm almost positive, we don't have missiles in the shape of 757's. I get it, a small aircraft was carrying 757 parts and a cloaking device to make it appear as a 757 to 20+ eye witnesses.

In addition, aircraft hitting at highspeeds can simply disinigrate on impact. I remember going to the impact site of an F-16 that crashed into a house in P-Cola in 96 I beleive. I simply couldn't believe how little damage there was and how little was left of the F-16. Check other crash sites(www.airdisasters.com) and see how much is left of large aircraft that hit at high rates of speed. Nothing was left of Flight 93. What hit the Pentagon was a 757 traveling at a high speed (500+ knots) and we lost the people listed above as well as many in the Pentagon. There's no conspiracy theory, no missile, no small aircraft. Only nutjobs who believe such nonsense. One day, I would like to travel to la la land. Sounds like a wonderful and nutty place.

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
The children make it the hardest.... :( My wish to God, may the souls of the Islamic/Muslim as*hole hijackers rot in Satan's Hell for eternity.

If you don't like what I just said then kiss my ass.

amen to that.

bunk22

Established Member
SVT_2000Contour said:
A US navy pilot was overtaken by a person with a box cutter?

What does that mean? I'm a Navy pilot and could possibly be taken with one as well. Most of my cohorts could also. This isn't Hollywood. Before 9/11, the mentality was give the hijackers their way and in doing so, save the plane and pax. Things are different now.

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
Even before 9/11 I wouldn't let some ass hat take me down. I would have given my life to save others. And still would to this day. Just my .02

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I dunno, that looks way too small to be a plane. I also agree about questioning why the "other" videos weren't released, and why the FBI got there so quickly to confiscate them. To tell you the truth, I'd be a helluva lot more worried about the situation at the pentagon over some video.

Users who are viewing this thread