US Marine going to war

7.62x51

Established Member
My brother who is 13 months younger than me flew off to Afghanistan this morning. He is 2/4 infantry, weapons company (81's). He will be back sometime next spring. Thoughts and prayers for a safe return. Hes a good man, married to a great wife - and he is very anxious to go kick some *** for our beautiful country.

lcpls.png

VegasMichael

Established Member
He's a Marine. Nobody better. He'll be back.
I was in the Navy and worked with guys from all branches and the Marines were always the best.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My brother who is 13 months younger than me flew off to Afghanistan this morning. He is 2/4 infantry, weapons company (81's). He will be back sometime next spring. Thoughts and prayers for a safe return. Hes a good man, married to a great wife - and he is very anxious to go kick some *** for our beautiful country.

lcpls.png

I am happy guys like you exist. A patriot's ruck is never too full or too heavy. There is a guy named Thursday on here who hates men like you and your brother. He thinks your type of patriotism is the easy way out.

Part of me wants to slap you guys. I bet your mother and father are worried sick about you guys. Tell him SGM M from SVTP wishes him a good body count and safe journey. Hurry home Marine!

Last edited by a moderator:

txbull

Established Member
best wishes to him and family....tell him to crack every single mother ****er he can.

j-tan

Established Member
Good luck to him. I'm a proud brother to marine. My god bless him and his family.

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Being Navy and currently doing customs work over in Kuwait, it's always a pleasure seeing Marine units come through. They are top notch guys and work hard. I won't even talk about partying with them.. you won't ever forget it.

Last edited:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
In the future, OPSEC is in your brothers(and everyone else in the 2/4 infantry, weapons company) interest.

That being said, may he stay safe and kick some ass!

Users who are viewing this thread