Upstate NY - Saratoga Auto Museum Show - Aug 10 - and a repeat of last year's cruise!

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Allrighty, the show is set for August 10th, 2008 on the lawns of the Saratoga Auto Museum, Saratoga Springs, NY

Several members here went last year, and it was a great time! :rockon:

The show is a nice relaxed format, and is set within one of the most beautiful state parks in the area....the cruise last year headed north into the Adirondack Mountains, with plenty of lake and mountain scenery to look at, and many twisty turns to excercize your car's suspension....

more info and address/directions:

Hemmings Sports and Exotic Car Show /August 10 (Rain Date August 17)

http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org

http://www.hemmings.com

so....who's in? :coolman:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
OK, I see that Hemmings made some changes to their show requirements since last year: :fm: :cuss:

ENTRANTS LIMITED TO:
Sports Cars, GTs and Exotics, (Pre-1989), from Italy, Great Britain, Germany, France, Sweden and Japan, & Triumph Motorcycles of any vintage

WTF??? :shrug:

in any case, I'd still like to go, even if we cant park within the show itself, we could park in one of the lots behind the show field, and have our own AMERICAN MUSCLE and SPORTS CAR gathering, then cruise out from there :rockon:

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
IN, I had a BLAST last year, this year I have a new toy to take too:banana:

ken i think we should call the museum, and ask if we can have a mustang row, show them the pics from last year, we has a decent turnout of top quality cars.

PS are we gonna do a BBQ after the cruise?

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
sounds like a plan, I will get ahold of Alan who runs these events....last year it was more muscle car related, wonder why they would change it? unless this is a different show? I thought hemmings was there last year too, but it may have been a different weekend and different format....oh well....I will find out and post here....

Users who are viewing this thread