Upstate NY guys check in

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I think the 5 passes the test ;-) gonna see what shows are upcoming, headed to pops racing In rochester for tune on the 13th

pbeechner

Established Member
Pick a date... I can make the ride any weekend, my kids love going to sister in laws farm. She's in Whitney Point. That's like, what... 15mins from Binghamton? I bought exhaust from guy in Binghamton too, he said he's down... Now I gotta find his info, chime in I lost your number, my old phone broke, I didn't save your number!

Yeah, Whitney Point is about a 20 minute ride up from my house. I'd like to set something up in June. Graduate school is terrible in May!

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Yeah, Whitney Point is about a 20 minute ride up from my house. I'd like to set something up in June. Graduate school is terrible in May!

Crusin palozza is right there in whitney point at the end of june, usually a pretty good show with all the vendors and flea market.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Crusin palozza is right there in whitney point at the end of june, usually a pretty good show with all the vendors and flea market.

Here are a few car shows you guys might be interested in...

Mustang rally every fathers day at Smith Ford in Norwich, last couple of years there has been over 100 mustangs.

Norwich car show May 28/29, they always draw over 300 cars each day.

Walton car show July 2 (smaller show, not many newer mustangs)

Syracuse Nationals July 15-17 (over 7500 cars last year)

Terminator0304

Established Member
Here are a few car shows you guys might be interested in...

Mustang rally every fathers day at Smith Ford in Norwich, last couple of years there has been over 100 mustangs.

Norwich car show May 28/29, they always draw over 300 cars each day.

Walton car show July 2 (smaller show, not many newer mustangs)

Syracuse Nationals July 15-17 (over 7500 cars last year)

Ill be at Norwich..

jrd699

Established Member
Heading to Binghamton (Whitney point) this weekend.. F. It I bought the car to drive! Gotta go clean it now!

jrd699

Established Member
Anything going on in Binghamton tonight? I don't wanna spend whole night at sister in laws!

mustangted06

Established Member
What year cars can be brought to the show?
In order to maintain the classic image of the Syracuse Nationals the show is closed to any car manufactured after the year 1980.

from the website

jrd699

Established Member
What year cars can be brought to the show?
In order to maintain the classic image of the Syracuse Nationals the show is closed to any car manufactured after the year 1980.

from the website

That sucks, still gonna go, and see who shows up

Blackedout

Established Member
This is a good show....
SUNDAY, MAY 27th “MUSCLEPALOOZA XV” PRESENTED BY HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS XTREME MUSCLE CAR DRAG RACINGA HUGE ALL OUT MUSCLE CAR SHOW Gates Open @ 8 am / (Rain Date Monday, May 28th) Address: 1746 US Rt 20 East Nassau, NY 12062

Users who are viewing this thread