UPR Pulley

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Looking for an upper pulley for my 04 Cobra. Ran across the UPR pulley kit, hub and two pulleys.

Anyone have any experience with the UPR kit? I notice it is significantly cheaper than a lot of the other offerings.

Any problems with it?

Thanks in advance...

:-D

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Looking for an upper pulley for my 04 Cobra. Ran across the UPR pulley kit, hub and two pulleys.

Anyone have any experience with the UPR kit? I notice it is significantly cheaper than a lot of the other offerings.

Any problems with it?

Thanks in advance...

:-D

i have had a UPR 2.8 upper on my car/DD for about 3 years or so now, with no issues what-so-ever. i never even used the other pulley...the 3.0 or whatever size the other one was that came with it. i still have it in the box at home.

the kit works fine, and the pulleys work fine. i get zero belt-slip, and have not experienced any issues with their kit, over the few years of having it installed. all i can say is - GO FOR IT!! if you think the car is fast now, just wait until you almost double the boost, with something like a 2.8 upper. you end up with a whooole new animal on your hands (with CLOSE TO another 100hp on top of what you already have). needless to say, i was pleasantly shocked at the difference it made, once i got mine installed.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
i have had a UPR 2.8 upper on my car/DD for about 3 years or so now, with no issues what-so-ever. i never even used the other pulley...the 3.0 or whatever size the other one was that came with it. i still have it in the box at home.

the kit works fine, and the pulleys work fine. i get zero belt-slip, and have not experienced any issues with their kit, over the few years of having it installed. all i can say is - GO FOR IT!! if you think the car is fast now, just wait until you almost double the boost, with something like a 2.8 upper. you end up with a whooole new animal on your hands (with CLOSE TO another 100hp on top of what you already have). needless to say, i was pleasantly shocked at the difference it made, once i got mine installed.

Thanks for the response...
Did you have to use any additional idler pulleys?
Used to have an 03 Cobra and did the 2.93 with no additional idlers with no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread