upr products?

Chris-SVT

Established Member
Man im not to happy with upr.... I ordered an intake before christmas and they called told me it was on backorder and it would be here the 5th or the 10th of january. Its now the 20th and its still not here. I called and they said its still on order. Has anyone else had this problem with them?

D19

Established Member
In my two years of modding my stang I have heard NOTHING good about UPR

I mean people on other boards threatened my life if I bought stuff from them

Food for thought I guess???

Dan

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I ordered a firewall adjuster for the clutch cable and a 3 hook quadrant for the clutch. I got the products OK but the instructions were the biggest joke I had ever seen. In fact, I've had crappy chinesse written instructions in cheap toys that were better. When I called and complained, they were like "Dude, you were lucky. Lots of our customers don't get instructions at all."

I'll never buy from UPR again. NEVER!

Chris-SVT

Established Member
yea, i dont think ill be ordering from them again. I just ordered my x pipe from performancecenter.com. Hopefully they will have better service..........

SVTHorsnake

Banned
upr stuff looks shiney and pretty... I wish I had a link to their cool little annodized idlers for the '03 with the Cobra emblem on it...

madmaxmustang

Established Member
I know I won't!!

I called and ordered a Silver Power Coated CAI, which they said that they had in stock, paid next day air on it, turns out they didn't have one and I didn't get it for a month and a half!!!!!!!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
UPR makes very good interior and dress up parts. Im not too keen on the "performance" items though. Im die-hard steeda or FRPP for GT hop up parts.

Users who are viewing this thread