UPR lowering springs....any issues?

luvgun74

Established Member
Ok i just bought a set of lowering springs from UPR since the price was right and they're made by Eibach, but after noticing that they only have them for 05-09 mustangs and not specifically for gt500's i asked customer service if they are for them and so he called Eibach and asked them. He tells me that they will in fact fit my 500, but due to the 500's being heavier in the front it will have a 2 inch drop in the front and a 1.5 in back. Does this sound like the normal Eibach pro kit drop or should i send them back?

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Seems evident they were not made for the GT500 and you should send them back. If you go to tirerack.com, the part numbers are different as well.

Last edited:

Blaine

Established Member
Seems evident they were not made for the GT500 and you should send them back. If you go to tirerack.com, the part numbers are different as well.

GT500 springs must handle alot more weight than the GT's. Don't go cheap on springs/struts or it will cost you more in the end. Alot more.

luvgun74

Established Member
thanks for the help guys, i've been trying to call them to cancel the order but noones answering. Left a message so hopefully they'll cancel before it's too late.

TexasShelby

Established Member
Steeda makes specific springs for not only the GT500 but the vert as well if you have one.
Fit is perfect, stance is perfect and ride is great.

Users who are viewing this thread