UPR K Member Kit

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Anyone have this kit that includes K Member,coil over springs and a arms? Looking for opinions on quality and especially if it is noisy. I have heard this is a good weight reduction mod but some people i have talked to that have the QA1 and the AJE K Member kits tell me there noisy and i really want to know if the UPR is the same way!Thanks!

Mach0ne351

Established Member
go with Maximum Motorsports or Griggs. i know they are more expensive, but the construction is highend, and strong.

SGL

Banned
I have the full MM front suspension. Aside from Griggs and KB nothing else will touch it.

cobraracer46

Banned
It is very scary to see k-members like D&D, UPR, AJE that look about as strong as a lawn chairs bolted onto a mustang.:eek: I made the desision not to go with coil overs and a aftermarket k-member on my heavy convertable on the grounds of safety and peice of mind.

duane v

Established Member
I have a D&D k-member, a-arms and the coil-over on my 98 and the fitment was perfect and its pretty rigid, I ve done install's on another 98 and a 02 GT with the D&D and everything went very smoothe....I wont ever purchase MM anything anymore, especailly after seeing all the cracks on my MM sub-frames..they use crap materials...DA snake Boy!!!

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
I have the UPR k-member and the only problem i ran into was that i needed a remote oil filter kit. As for the k-member itself it is strong enough to drag race, MM and Griggs have more support but also take into account that they where also designed for road race.

Users who are viewing this thread