UPR K-member kit (NIB)

ccarloss

Established Member
Brand new 99-04 UPR tubular K-member kit complete with a-arms and 12-250 coilovers. Everything is still in the original packages. 625.00 shipped in US (48) plus Paypal fee if using Paypal.

k-member.jpg

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Dibs. Letme me check with UPR on the spring rate and i'll PM you. We have a tropical storm hitting in a few hours so I'll get back to you as soon as i can. Hopefully my computer wont float away. :)

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
I'll be placing a call to UPR tomorrow in the AM to check spring rates. if all good i'll pm you for paypal info. thanks carlos

shhak

Established Member
for anyone else interested, I can hook you up with a place to buy the complete kit with any spring rate you want for $649.95 shipped to you. You'll deal directly with UPR and they'll take your payment over the phone. No paypal fees or anything. At $625 if you figure the 3% you're looking at $645 and you had to deal with the spring rate offered. This way you get your choice.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I'm glad I got mine in December when UPR was selling the entire kit for $525. It is a good kit. I have used it in 4 OT events and it has not let me down.

Users who are viewing this thread