Upr customer service sucks

01s281

Established Member
I ordered a shifter and shift knob from them almost 2 weeks ago. Withint 24 hrs the card was charged for the full amount. I waited over a week and still no package so I give them a call and they say that it is on backorder for 3 more weeks. Well no one called or emailed me to notify me. So I told them to cancel the shifter part and still send me the knob and credit my card back. Still have not done that yet and its been 3 days. I think I am gonna just cancel the whole thing. Am I the only one who has had trouble?

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I have been waiting for someone to comment on that company... anyone else with trouble?

Hepcat007

Established Member
Well, I ordered a cobra grill emblem from them a while back. When i recieved it, the cobra was facing the wrong way. When i called them up to try to get it exchanged for the correct one, they gave me a hard time. One of them said to me "is it really a big deal?" Well, of course its a big deal to me. Anyways, they made me pay to ship it back and they credited me back and i ordered it from ninosport.

spinscan

Established Member
I wouldn't buy anything from UPR. I have read too many negative comments about their customer service on this site. Try a search and you will see what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread