upper #s

COTA'00 L

Ill give him a call tomorrow. What do you think Larry I have a lower 5# and I want to put a 2# upper. I hardly use my L and I only punch it when I need to.

COTA'00 L

So you got a Cobra Auyon I passed by your house the other day I didnt see it. Im trying to convince my wife to dump her 01 ss monte and get one, but she loves her car.

COTA'00 L

Larry I dont recomend mixing it with beer, had a bad experience doing that. You can dump it in your gas tank and use it as an octane booster.

COTA'00 L

I know a ricer beats it, but it looks very nice black and chrome 17s. Even my 8 year old son is trying to convince her o well Ill keep on trying.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
I bought it a week ago monday and killed it thursday. I busted a cv joint the second run at the track.The dealer said their on back order and probably wont get here till next year. I ran 8.6 and 13.2 the first time.
I promised my girlfriend I'd sell the contour and the taurus. I'll probalby just sell the taurus If I can find somebody the isn't afraid of the cams.
All in all It's the best mustang I've ever drove.it is sweet. I promised her I was just going to look at it but after the test drive and the price they gave me, I couldn't say no. My payment is only $440

Last edited:

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
I will try. people tell me it was a fluke, but I'm afraid the IRS is weak, and I't handles so nice. I'd sure hate to have to put a solid axle in it.

RedFox

Established Member
Pulleys

South Florida pulleys advertise their 2.8 as achieving up to 3 lbs of boost on a stock Lightning. If you go with the 2.7, then we should be achieving at least 3 lbs of boost. Any small change to the upper makes a big difference in the ratios.

Is anybody running the 2.7?

Red

Users who are viewing this thread