Upper & Lower Control Arms??

MachR1

Terminated Mach
Established Member
What are you guys using and how do you like them? Lets hear the good and the bad. I've got about 500hp going through my t56 Magnum and wanted to upgrade the control arms while i've got the rear end out.

4a7191a

Established Member
I've got the gripp , bbk basically. Upper and lower control arms. No complaints here. The car had upr from the previous owner and the bushings were shot.

blacksheep-1

Established Member
All diff answers lol

Depends on what the car is used for, if you want the car to handle then you're nuts for installing "solid" upper arms...if you want to go squirt racing then install the "solid" arms and reinforce the floor pan.

1hot281

Established Member
All diff answers lol

upper stock , lower are Maximum Motorsports heavy duty lca.

Steeda adj. uppers and Maximum motorsports HD adj lowers.

Stock uppers, MM heavy duty lowers.

+1 for Maximum Motorsports lowers. Leave the uppers stock unless you're setting up strictly for drag.

Side note: how'd you get to 500hp and installing a t56 mag but still rocking the stock control arms? Subframe connectors, springs and shocks/struts, and control arms are like my first thoughts with any fox/sn95 4-link Mustang.

machonemike

Established Member
I've ran MM lowers and stock uppers and had really good all around grip. I tried out J&M uppers and lowers on the last build and I wasn't as impressed. It felt like I had more grip on cheaper tires with the MM/stock setup.

Users who are viewing this thread