Upper & Lower Control Arm

shaolinmonk777

Established Member

BooRail85

Banned
shaolinmonk777 said:
those look pretty good but i wonder if you have to buy all the installation stuff seperatly.

as far as i know.. UPR does not come with the hardware.. and they are not greasable bushings. A buddy of mine has them on his GT.. all kinds of noise.

shaolinmonk777

Established Member
BooRail85 said:
as far as i know.. UPR does not come with the hardware.. and they are not greasable bushings. A buddy of mine has them on his GT.. all kinds of noise.
so how about the granatelli ones. do you think those are any good.

paintballpyro1

Established Member
there not greaseable? damn haha i thoguht they were. atleast i didnt go ahead and get them. how easy is it to install them yourself?

SlimDSM

Established Member
Changing out the upper and lower control arms aren't too bad to do if you have air tools. I just got done doing mine. I went ahead and dropped the axle while it was still attached to the drive shaft so I would have better clearance. Watch out for the lower control arm to axle bolt cause it may be seized to the bushing sleeve. I had to remove my rotors for clearance and use an air chisel to blast them out. Try to have a buddy with you to help you out when you need it cause I did mine entirely by myself. Any questions just give me a shout!

Users who are viewing this thread