Upper control arm?

STACKZ89

Established Member
I did the lower control arms and I was wondering how much of a difference does the upper make? I currently have no wheel hop but that's probably from the et streets I'm running..

barspen

Established Member
I put a BMR spherical-end UCA and brackets in a couple years ago. I noticed the back end felt much more 'predictable' and solid on fast turns and planted nice for straight acceleration. It basically cleaned up a lot of the sloppy feeling. Wheel hop wasn't much of an issue after LCAs for me either.

This video my be helpful - https://youtu.be/9TbwRZqEtxQ

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I did the lower control arms and I was wondering how much of a difference does the upper make? I currently have no wheel hop but that's probably from the et streets I'm running..

There are a number of UCA options from BMR, if you have an earlier car (2007-2010), the larger/longer more robust 2011-2014 unit will fit, usually with no modification(s).

If you are concerned about Noise/Vibration/Harmonics (NVH) being transmitted from the axle assy. to the car, Roush also has a "anti-hop" UCA with a very tight rubber bushing which many owners have installed and had good results.

I have side-by-side comparison pictures of all of these including the 2007-2010 and 2011-2014 oem. If you want to see the comparisons, let me know.

R

Users who are viewing this thread