Uploaded Predator and radio interference

kaos

Established Member
What I'm trying to say is that when I have the Predator built in tune uploaded in my car I get interference or feedback through my speakers. It's like a whin or humming through the speakers. If I tap the brakes then my rear speakers pop. But then it will just go away, then it will come back. I put the stock tune back on and everything is fine. This has happened twice and it makes no sense why the upload can possibly have any effect on this.

Any ideas. Yes, I have everything off when uploading the tune.

kaos

Established Member
Not yet. I wanted to see if this has ever happened to anyone yet. It just doesn't seem like the Predator could do this. All it does is just change the parameters in the computer.

GodStang

Established Member
Maybe it puts little Diablos(devils) into your computer and this is them screaming. I wish I knew if you find out the answer please post it.

kaos

Established Member
LOL!

Quick thought I just had in the bathroom. Since I don't use the Predator exclusively, I still have the speed cal installed. Maybe that is causing the interference.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I honestly have only heard of one other person, and all they did was turn the 02 sensors off. They didn't put the tune in. Is everything grounded correctly?? I have been thinking about doing the predator, but this has me concerned. Keep us posted:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread