Upgrades to my 2013 Boss

fredfred

Established Member
Well I have been doing alot of work to the Boss.
I have added the Pioneer Head unit to get Sirius Sat. & Nav.

Did the 2013 GT500 quad tip axle back & installed the defusser.

I found a deal on GT500 Black leather interior. I sent out the front seat back covers and had the Snake section removed. I am getting the Boss 302 Stitching done in white and having them do the out line in a gray color. This will be installed on Wedensday.

Got a set of the Black track rims. Going to send 2 of them out to de widened.

Swaped the Shifter for the MGW and Nstalled the Stainless steel clutch line after wrapping it with Header wrap. ( no more clutch issue) At any RPM..

Will be adding pics soon. :banana:

BossJake

Established Member
Sounds like some cool mods! :thumbsup:

Someday I will be upgrading the sound system as well... Did you keep the stock speakers? if so, did just the new head unit improve the sound much?

I like the seats like they are stock to be honest. At first I was like... not leather for what I payed???? Then after I put the car on the track and my butt didn't slide around I understood. :burnout:

Now the plastic on everything else like the doors and the center console... thats another story.... :cuss:

fredfred

Established Member
Just don't like the Even sliding the seat all of the way back. I know after about 20,000 miles it's not going to look nice.

fredfred

Established Member
Well my friends came by today at work and picked up my car for the seat cover swap. It got back late this afternoon. Just one thing to say. They look awesome. Will be posting pics tomorrow.. It looks so close to factory like it came with leather...

Users who are viewing this thread