Upgraded clutch line

S197kid

Established Member
About a week ago I installed a joe heck racing upgraded clutch line, along with his transmission bracket with poly bushing, and K&N drop in as well. I don't know how many other boss guys have had their clutch stick half way or feel weird after some high rpm shifts, but mine started doing it pretty regularly after it was broke in and I started driving more aggressively. I just wanted to let you guys know after removing the assist spring off the clutch pedal assembly and installing this line I haven't had the pedal stick once, also it is not as mushy/strange feeling after multiple high rpm shifts. That trans bracket is also a nice piece and I no longer feel like I need to have a road map or be super slow and deliberate to find gears with aggressive driving! Here are a couple pictures of said bracket, trans line (kinda hard to see at the back of the picture), and K&N drop in (adds 100s of HP I’m sure lol).

img0535ui.jpg

By geb06 at 2012-04-19

img0536am.jpg

By geb06 at 2012-04-19

img0534ky.jpg

By geb06 at 2012-04-19

Last edited:

S197kid

Established Member
Awesome, how long/difficult was the new clutch line?

It probably took me about an hour including about 20 minutes just jacking the car up. I did not find the job particularly difficult but some long handled angled needle nose pliers are helpful.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I tell you the 1st mod i did to my car was an MGW shifter. I had to get that cheap shifter bracket out of my car.

Users who are viewing this thread