Updated turbo build pics....................

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
TurboBuild002.jpg

TurboBuild003.jpg

TurboBuild005.jpg

TurboBuild008.jpg

TurboBuild011.jpg

TurboBuild014.jpg

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
looks good wish i could have made it up there today. i got busy trying to buy soe headers from this guy on here today with stupid payapl and them havent limits on how much u can send. anywho looks good, im hoping to have mine going in a couple weeks

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Thanks guys. Yeah she is a little dusty but I'll clean her up like new when its all done.

Oh Scotty girl. I told Blaine the same thing yesterday. That race truck is gonna come out on the street. It may only be one time but when it does both of ya are gonna leave crying!!!!! Hahahahahahaha

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Thanks Bob. An 8.99 is my goal in the end. It's gonna be hard since the truck will still be in the 4,000lb range.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Ah ya!!! Very nice Chad...:beer:

Tell Pat that we're tired of waiting. Tell him that your SVTP brothers demand that it be done by noon next Friday..lol...:smmon:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Thanks guys....

Taz I guess I should have said on the current suspension and weight an 8.99 would surpass my realistic expectations. I have no doubt there will be a 4-Link, some serious weight reduction and a few more bars in the truck at some point down the road.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
Chad your workmanship is top notch, Your going to have a monster when you finished, Congrats.

WHAT!!!!! BAAWAAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol::lol:

david's craftmanship is atleast. I will post some pics of chads "craftsmanship" remember the firewall mod Chad????

Users who are viewing this thread