UPDATED runs for mystic cobra

fast02gt

Established Member
Installed 410s finally and ran a best of 13.61 @ 105mph with a 2.1 60ft on the motor. I tried to spray two times and ran 13.89 @ 110mph LOL 2.5 60ft. I have some 315 BFG drags waiting to go on I just gotta grab some wheels for them. The gears make it a totally different car. I should be able to run in the 13.0-13.2 range on the motor with D.R. maybe mid 12's on the spray.

Bite u

Established Member
If ya got a decent track wheel setup it would b a lot better... Prolly high 12's on motor and high 11's on spray...

I know u said it was a cruiser and not a racer... Hopefully the drag radials and some
More seat time will help ya out

fast02gt

Established Member
If ya got a decent track wheel setup it would b a lot better... Prolly high 12's on motor and high 11's on spray...

I know u said it was a cruiser and not a racer... Hopefully the drag radials and some
More seat time will help ya out

Thanks man. Yea I think it's just a traction issue..I plain and simple can not get the car to hook up on the street tires. When I get some wheels to put the 315 BFG drags I have on then I think I will be in business.

I saw your post and you pretty much have the same mods as me except you have the big n littles plus long tubes. I think my car would run about the same times as yours with traction lol.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread