Updated Pictures of the Cobra

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Thought I would share with you guys some updated photos since last time I posted, had some paint work done and also picked up a sponsor with Exile Audio.. check it out.

DSC_1005.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

DSC_1116.jpg

DSC_1078-1.jpg

DSC_1086.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
i think a polished catback will top it off nicely. do you know my friend jeff, hes gone to a couple of those meets. i was going to go to hooters about a month back but had a meeting

Impact 5.0

Established Member
i think a polished catback will top it off nicely. do you know my friend jeff, hes gone to a couple of those meets. i was going to go to hooters about a month back but had a meeting
Yea he was over at the house today hanging out and we fixed his 3rd break light... cute kid.. lol

He said hurry up and join the site.

I wish I could polish the exhaust but its not aluminum, its a 3inch Ultraflow CB. Not many calm sounding 3inch exhausts out there when your running American racing LTs with off road 3 inch X pipe.. lol

+1 ditch the stickers. sick trunk by the way!

Probably is required to keep the stickers since he has a sponsor?
The AED sticker is more of a bragging right, only cars that come out of that shop with that sticker push 600+ RWHP on the street.

The Exile sticker is a requirement for the sponsorship, but as much as they saved me I really didn't complain about it.
Love the hood, killer job with the paint/raw carbon.

What brand wheels?
The wheels are 18x9 and 18x10 Godspeed, I got them from cruizinconceptswholesale.com along with the hood.

Damn that is sexy!!!!! Looks good bro

Thanks everyone, I know we all have our own taste but it makes it even better when others appreciate the work.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Lookin good Craig. So which one are you taking to Knotts this year? I've only seen the S197 in Pics. Never in real life. Cant wait til the big cruise

J.R.
Yea I know, but the 05 has been in pieces for almost 2 years, the goal is to have it done for Knotts but I have a feeling I will be taking the Cobra again.

Users who are viewing this thread