113.jpg

066.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

111.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Looks awesome. Nice to see some wheels that aren't Bullitts, Saleens, or FR500s. Rio Red 94's FTW! ;-) Welcome to the site. Post some front shots so we can see the headlights.

stanglife

Established Member
Sorry guys, the front pics didnt come out very good. Thanks for the compliments, its lowered 2 in all the way around,tokico shocks and struts, bbk long tubes, bbk h-pipe, 1 chambers dumped. FMS 4:10s, pullies, BBK cold air, steeda tri-ax, 18x9 and 18x10 AR longboards, 03 cobra seats, s281 saleen wing.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
stanglife said:
Sorry guys, the front pics didnt come out very good. Thanks for the compliments, its lowered 2 in all the way around,tokico shocks and struts, bbk long tubes, bbk h-pipe, 1 chambers dumped. FMS 4:10s, pullies, BBK cold air, steeda tri-ax, 18x9 and 18x10 AR longboards, 03 cobra seats, s281 saleen wing.

Where did you get the seats? Salvage??

Oh and by the way..your car looks amazing!

95StangRC

Established Member
nice car...does American Racing still make longboards? I heard somewhere they got discontinued

XRacerX

Established Member
Well done, very tastefully executed... other than the red on the interior.... not my cup O tea...

Last edited:

stanglife

Established Member
XRacerX said:
Well done, very tastefully executed... other than the red on the interior.... not my cup O tea...
They have actually been redone with the same color as the seat inserts. The seats I bought from some guy in Nebraska, he took them out of his 5k mile cobra.

XRacerX

Established Member
stanglife said:
They have actually been redone with the same color as the seat inserts. The seats I bought from some guy in Nebraska, he took them out of his 5k mile cobra.

Cool... with the shift knob, and the control knobs and seat inserts, I bet it looks uber sweet now... :banana:

mystical

Established Member
Car looks great! I love the s281 wing, although, I don't think I would have replaced the crabclaw since you lose the third brakelight.

Users who are viewing this thread