Updated Pics and Numbers for #474

No.474

Established Member
Well i got some new pics with my new camera and also i got my new pulley in with my new numbers............i was dynoed on a mustang dynameter and ended with 393 RWHP and 434 lb/ft of torque

scan0006.jpg

thelake087.jpg

thelake090.jpg

thelake100.jpg

crazyj0n

Established Member
very odd graph, fairly confusing.
nice numbers and nice car though:thumbsup:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Take off those mudflaps, quater glass covers and that ridiculous "home depot" gutter grill out

By the way...Nice numbers.

No.474

Established Member
The mud flaps are molded into the sideskirt......which if you knew about Bullitts you would know thats how they came stock, and what are you talking about Home Depot grill cutout? I painted the Roush screen insert??

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
whoa on the graph and on the 2 stainless steel ladders holding the hood. Other than that its nice

fearthesnake

Established Member
No.474 said:
Well i got some new pics with my new camera and also i got my new pulley in with my new numbers............i was dynoed on a mustang dynameter and ended with 393 RWHP and 434 lb/ft of torque

scan0006.jpg

Something seems strange with that chart... You have a kenne bell? it was hard to tell in the pic.

Anyway, from 2100 - 2500 it goes to peak at 393 hp, then after 3700 or so you've maxed out and hp drops pretty fast? Shouldn't it be pulling pretty had past 4000 rpm? It just dropped off so fast although the bottom end keeps pluggin' away.

Great looking car, kudos to the power #'s you made though.

Users who are viewing this thread