Updated Photos (Intake, Throttle Body, EGR Delete)

SADF

Established Member
Been foolin' with the truck here and there when I get time, thought I share some pics with you guys. I added a Razors Edge carbon fiber intake, Accufab polished single blade t/b, stock polished emblem, and an EGR Delete to help clean things up a bit. Plan on some more rerouting and tucking shortly!

STA71304.jpg

STA71303.jpg

STA71302.jpg

STA71301.jpg

STA71300.jpg

STA71299.jpg

STA71298.jpg

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. Looks good mang....... makes me think i should upgrade from my stock intake acordian

frogsdime

Established Member
no chance of a video with a WOT pass of the cogg setup?? I have heard it on the cobra but would love to hear it on a L.

SADF

Established Member
no chance of a video with a WOT pass of the cogg setup?? I have heard it on the cobra but would love to hear it on a L.

Sorry, sure don't. Only video of the truck period is one someone else posted on youtube of me setting it down and reving it simultaneously. If you search under their car club, Eurostang, you will see it.

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
looks good bro....glad to see my throttle body looks better in your engine bay. I got a Black LFP joint. Sure looks good.. I hope you dont drive your truck in the rain at all.

SADF

Established Member
looks good bro....glad to see my throttle body looks better in your engine bay. I got a Black LFP joint. Sure looks good.. I hope you dont drive your truck in the rain at all.

Yeah, it looks great. Id like to see the black one on your now. I don't drive it at all in the rain. I still can't believe we both happen to be in Time Square to meet up and make the transaction, hilarious.

I got a polished upper and a Accufab this week. Looks very similar to yours.

007.jpg

The throttle response is 1000x better.

I agree. I avoided this mod for so long because I always heard it wasnt worth the money. I am shocked at how well this thing works. The throttle response is beast now and it makes a great hissing noise when I first open it up:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread