Updated Mach 1 Portfolio

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
It dawned on me this past weekend that although I have tons of pictures of my Mach 1, I didn't have any recent exterior shots, so I remedied that! ;-)

Mach1_08-06-2011_0002.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0003.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0004.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0005.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0006.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0007.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0008.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0009.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0011.JPG

Mach1_08-06-2011_0015.JPG

MachEngineBay_0001.JPG

MachEngineBay_0003.JPG

MachEngineBay_0004.JPG

MachEngineBay_0009.JPG

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
overal, its a sick car, but there are a few cosmetics i'd change myself..

Thanks!

Cosmetics are purely subjective. Look at the makeup worn by any 10 women and that becomes quite apparent!

Having owned a 1970 Mach 1, I wanted to capture some of the old school retro looks of the original, with a touch of my own personality.

RSbeast said:
seems like it would do well at carshows...

Nice ride

It does show well. But it's not all show and no go, it will hold it's own out on the streets! Thanks!

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Kind of a lot going on at the rear of the car. I mean its a good looking car overall, but sometimes less is more. Ditch the KB sticker, flag and Louvers IMO.

blake_colvin

Established Member
Nice build but to me..

its like the girl that has so much make-up on.. you can see where her make-up ends on the side of her face...

just plain FUGLY

Red10thcv

Established Member
Kind of a lot going on at the rear of the car. I mean its a good looking car overall, but sometimes less is more. Ditch the KB sticker, flag and Louvers IMO.

Maybe, he just wants to show everyone what just BEAT them.
Mods are a personal thing. Hint: To everyone line up tri-bar wheel cap with the valve stem. Makes a small touch that is easy to do.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
And what would the competition have to keep them occupied? I'm sure they've already seen their fair share of 03/04 taillights!

Louvers = tribute to original 69/70 Mach 1 (plus they keep the interior cooler)

Kenne Bell sticker = I get tired of being asked "does that have a supercharger?"

FLAG! = Oh really? :dw:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
No, it still has the original TR3650. I don't beat the shit out of it on a daily or weekly basis, so it's held up fairly well. I'm prepared to replace it with something stouter if, and when, it ever lets go.

you must not beat on it too much:)
it may have the power to go but i think the first time you really romp it that trans is gone

1969mach

Established Member
Nice car, never liked louvers tho. BTW louvers didn't come from the factory on 69 Mach's only Boss 302's

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
you must not beat on it too much:)
it may have the power to go but i think the first time you really romp it that trans is gone
Sorry to disappoint you. This build is almost three years old now. During that time, it's been down to Cecil County Dragway, where it ran fast enough to get me sent home for lack of a roll cage. I've raced it late at night against everything from Accura's to Ford GT's and Vipers. For just about an entire year, I ran Mickey Thompson 315/35/17 drag radials on it full time, until they wore out, and I changed them out for something with a little bit of wet road traction. Like I said before, if it goes, I'm prepared to put something better in it, but that hasn't been necessary yet.

After nine years, three of them at over 600hp, does this sound like a tranny ready to die to you?

‪120Blast‬‏ - YouTube

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
And what would the competition have to keep them occupied? I'm sure they've already seen their fair share of 03/04 taillights!

Louvers = tribute to original 69/70 Mach 1 (plus they keep the interior cooler)

Kenne Bell sticker = I get tired of being asked "does that have a supercharger?"

FLAG! = Oh really? :dw:

Kenne bell's have blower whine for a reason. Whats a big ass sticker for?

Louvers haven't been in style since the Mullet. And even then history has shown that was questionable at best (with the exception being Joe Dirt since he was a bad ass). If you want to keep it cool then tint the windows

In regard to the flag I love the good ol' USA as much as anybody. But your not part of the american consulate in Germany. It looks tacky

The gas tank door...... myeh....

But its your car bro and I'm sure your proud of it like we are all proud of our own cars. But I think the general concensus is that the pieces individually have some good meaning, but together as a package DO NOT tie the car together well.

klr16G

Established Member
I dont think it looks bad at all we have all seen worse, I'v never liked stickers on car's besids that car is clean and has the power to boot "guessing 03 cobra motor" don't let people get to you its your own car and I'm sure it could beat on some serious cars...

RedFord96

Established Member
The "Kenne Bell" sticker looks like one of those stickers dealerships put on the trunk lid of used cars they sell as post-sale advertising... Clean car, but I definitely like more subtlety as far as cosmetics go. Your car, though! :beer:

Love that you kept the shaker hood on the KB. Everything under that hood is win.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
My momma told me once "if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all." I'm going to listen her this once...

Users who are viewing this thread