UPDATED: HRE's for sale or possibly Trade!!!

mineralstangt

Established Member
Well with the holidays here and a recent discussion that could've gone better than it did ... I have been inspired to throw this out there. I currently have a set of 3 pc HRE 525 17x8 & 17x9.5 wheels in silver clear coat with polished lips (pictured on car in sig). I don't need to sell them but after getting my wife a new ring to honor our marriage it couldn't hurt to make a few dollars back so ... what I can do is humor the idea of either selling the wheels as is for 2000 and I am willing to negotiate with the right attitude or go through with sending them back to HRE and have the 8 inch wheels swap out lips to make them 11 inches wide and tack on the 500 it's costing me to do so making them 17x9.5 & 17x11. Anyhow ... the idea will be thrown around until the end of next month so if anyone is possibly interested, let me know. Thanks and Merry Christmas!:rockon:

Last edited:

MAX86GT

Established Member
Sent two PM's wanting to buy..... don't you get an email telling you that you have a PM? No activity since listed..........Why list them if you don't check the listing or reply to your PM's? :shrug:

Good luck on your sale :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread