Update pictures on my custom 1:18 Terminator

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I posted this car a few months ago, but i'm pretty busy usually, so I work on it when I can and it actually takes a really long time each session.

Many of what you see will be changed on the final model and it's hard to show it as complete as possible since I don't glue on pieces until i'm 100% sure that is how I want it fit. So some things you see will be placed in a different position like the N2O bottle for example.

I switched the wheels from the Weld 5 stars to these Weld V-Series style wheels since they look more aggressive IMO. I'm still working on building a cage for it, getting a FMIC, lining up some pieces like the drilled holes on the front bumper, re-routing the turbo hot/cold pipes, wiring & plumbing, cutting this thin metal piece to drill through and give it that rivet type look around the hole I drilled for the dump tube exit. Also, I may repaint the car since i've had to handle it a lot and there are some chips now. Plus I want to cut off the hood and make a fiberglass cowl hood since the hood on it now won't clear. Still working on how to make the hood, I may use resin.

I've never seen a 1:18 Terminator that has that GMP Drag Outlaws look, so I decided to make my own. This is a rough version, so things like uneven painted areas, cut plastic, and more will be fine tuned.

C-1.jpeg

C-2.jpeg

C-4.jpeg

C-3.jpeg

C-5.jpeg

C-6.jpeg

C-7.jpeg

C-9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread