update on the behemoth

sweeperstang

new to the "SVT" world
Established Member
hey guys im still in iraq.. but i was wanderin if anyone had any more thougths about the behemoth intake? today i will either decided to get it or no. i want to know since more people have it than ever, is it really worth it? i called tim and he is telling me 1400 for the intake 699 for the TB and the CAI is like 450 and the iac is 80... y do i neeed a new iac? but is all this worth the money? id reallly like to get this if its not gonna be a waste. . i mean im about to have my car retuned and all so if this is gonna be worth it ima go ahead and go for it

GodStang

Established Member
I know a few people that run it. Is it worth it. Depends on your mods and what boost you are running. Yes you have to replace the IAC sensor because you are running a Mustang GT style and not the Cobra style. I made my own intake and got parts from a junkyard and got everything complete for under $1500. Its no anywhere as pretty as the others but it works.

sweeperstang

new to the "SVT" world
Established Member
I know a few people that run it. Is it worth it. Depends on your mods and what boost you are running. Yes you have to replace the IAC sensor because you are running a Mustang GT style and not the Cobra style. I made my own intake and got parts from a junkyard and got everything complete for under $1500. Its no anywhere as pretty as the others but it works.

thanks man and i checked out ur build up and loved man. but all have engine wise is lfp race radiator head cooling mod and metco idlers lol i got alot of other shit but thats all the motor stuff. . im makin 19 pounds with the 2.8 now. wht type of boost will i be makin with the new intake?

03dsgsnake

Established Member
hey guys im still in iraq.. but i was wanderin if anyone had any more thougths about the behemoth intake? today i will either decided to get it or no. i want to know since more people have it than ever, is it really worth it? i called tim and he is telling me 1400 for the intake 699 for the TB and the CAI is like 450 and the iac is 80... y do i neeed a new iac? but is all this worth the money? id reallly like to get this if its not gonna be a waste. . i mean im about to have my car retuned and all so if this is gonna be worth it ima go ahead and go for it

Definitely worth it!!!!!!!! i love mine and it runs strong as hell and has an awesome whistle at idle now and really screams at wot ! I love mine and am waiting for others:shrug:
1000888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000889.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000886.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sweeperstang

new to the "SVT" world
Established Member
Definitely worth it!!!!!!!! i love mine and it runs strong as hell and has an awesome whistle at idle now and really screams at wot ! I love mine and am waiting for others:shrug:
1000888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000889.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000886.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

how much boost are u makin? cause mine whistles at idle now. . .is it alot louder than before? and my 2.8@ 19 pounds doesnt really whine that much. does yours? and did this make it louder?

black2003svt

Established Member
1000888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000889.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000886.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What kinda gain did you see in Hp? Looks GREAT!!!

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
1000888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000889.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
1000886.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just noticed your MAF is around the 9:00 positon. Did this cause any issues with the tuning or driveability?:shrug:

GodStang

Established Member
I have one on youtube also. There are a few on youtube. Unfortunately I am at work and its blocked here so no posting it.

GodStang

Established Member
Mine having issues:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrAecTgdOBs"]YouTube - Kenne Bell 2.8L Behemoth[/ame]

03dsgsnake

Established Member
how much boost are u makin? cause mine whistles at idle now. . .is it alot louder than before? and my 2.8@ 19 pounds doesnt really whine that much. does yours? and did this make it louder?
Yes its alot louder than before and i am at 21.5 # boost!

What kinda gain did you see in Hp? Looks GREAT!!!

45 increase! Thank you, heres a video of me and my friends cruising its hard to hear the whine over exhaust and music lol! Ill find some more vids! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQUaWOf1e1g"]YouTube - Terrys Cobra cruise[/ame]

IKankerr

Established Member
jersey boys and there bon jovi.. ive searched the internet and i cant find where to buy a behemoth any where

Jroc

Established Member
IMO the price for admission for the Behemoth seems a little too high for me. You could almost buy a W140AX for the price of the plenum, TB, CAI, and IAC that goes with the Behemeth.

GodStang

Established Member
IMO the price for admission for the Behemoth seems a little too high for me. You could almost buy a W140AX for the price of the plenum, TB, CAI, and IAC that goes with the Behemeth.

Remember all you need is the single blade TB and you can use your stock CAI. The inlet is not for the average person its for the people that have maxed out and want more. Like I have said in the past my setup was less than $1500.

Users who are viewing this thread