Update on the 219mph Lambo guy

ghost96gt

Shoot to Thill
Established Member
haha damn that sucks for him but he was asking for it.... i forget if it shows his plate in the vid but if it does hes screwed

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I guess that's almost expected. Authorities have to do something to make sure these actions aren't repeated. They need to set an example and I think this guy may be their scapegoat. I wonder how severe his penalty will be.

Last edited:

98z71

Established Member
doesnt matter the example they make, someone will do it again. And the guy is driving a lambo I doubt he cares to much about local law coming after him with a criminal charge.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
the first thing I thought when I watched it was that the police were gonna be hot on that video because it is so detailed I knew exactly where he was right away

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
Man 219 MPH at night on an American highway is like playing russian roulette in my opinion. You might get away with it a few times, but sooner or later it's going to go very badly.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
haha damn that sucks for him but he was asking for it.... i forget if it shows his plate in the vid but if it does hes screwed

209226.jpg

DocHolliday01

Established Member
doesnt matter the example they make, someone will do it again. And the guy is driving a lambo I doubt he cares to much about local law coming after him with a criminal charge.

why because he has money? its too bad you think its ok for this guy to do this because of that.

jlauth

Established Member
Looks like the plate is CHAOS 4. Yea this guy is an idiot, he put together a good vid, buy you cant show your plate.

SpdKilz

Established Member
I've never understood not showing the plate....they have to PROVE you were driving it. I feel it was the ending part where they are straight up talking to the camera showing their faces that screws them over.

Whenever I post videos I will blur my face when I edit it, but I will not blur the plates...it's not like it's hard to figure out what car mine is since I whore it out so much, haha.

nix5o

Established Member
I'm sure any half decent lawyer can get him out of it. Anyone that can afford a lambo can afford a lawyer too.

Users who are viewing this thread