update on my terminator

dmaxxx

Established Member
First off i would like to thank everyone who helped me. I believe my problem is fixed for now anyways, all i did was changed the plugs and boots and the miss at wot is gone and its running smooth, the car still had the original motocraft platinums and the gaps was from .036 to .051 every plug had a different gap and all the coils was original except for one. I went with what everyone has said the ngk tr6 and i gapped them at .034 is that correct? also i torqued them to 15lb is that correct also? I thought i would give a follow up to my problem, thanks for all the help and i'm sure i will need lots more.

mrose75

Established Member
Thank you for providing follow up. Should link the original thread to this one or post solution there so others can find problem and solution. Glad everything worked out for you.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
glad you figured it out. I had a slight miss at low rpms over the summer. It ended up being a cut COP boot. $6.00 fix and headache gone. It is always nice when it is an easy fix.

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
You are fine. Ford calls for 13lb on spark plugs. Your just barely over. Never hurts to check them a few times a year to make sure they are still torqued.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah shouldn't hurt them. Just don't want them getting loose.. Then you can blow one right out of the head like I did years ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread