***update*** 03 OW cobra jax fl

black02

Established Member
ok this is the last try before it goes to ebay. the days are getting closer so this thing has to go.
i will let it go for 16,500 firm! i am in jax fl! this is a good deal on this car im taking a 6k hit on it!

03 Oxford White Cobra Coupe with about 64k miles. Motor was built by Steen racing in VA. the new motor was put in at 36,580 miles. i have all the paper work for the motor piston card, cam cards, ect. Car is very clean inside and out. Has one small dent on the drivers door and a few unavoidable rock chips. Amsoil or Royal Purple oil ever 3k miles. Coolant flushed every year and replaced by Ford Premium Gold. Redline gear oil in the transmission and differential, etc. The car has been tuned on the dyno by HP Performance and put down 463 rwhp and 480 torque. these numbers were put down before i put on the ported blower, 60lb injectors, mafia, 2lb lower, heat exchanger, and BAP. it has not been on a dyno after only mail order tune. Modifications are the following:

ENGINE/POWER
Billetflow 2.76 blower pulley and 4 idlers
2lb lower
Ported blower
Diamond Pistons 20 over
Comp stage 3 cams
Com cams springs and retainers
Fully ported and polished heads
All ARP hardware
Moroso 7 Qt oil pan
All Clevite bearings
Billetflow differential brace
Rear diff just resealed and installed steeda bushings
JLT ram air intake
Custom oil catch tank
Magnaflow X pipe with high flow cats (passes emissions)
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Xcal 3 tuned by HP
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
New NGK plugs

Interior/Safety
Sparco Pro 2000 Seats (Very supportive. I am 6'3" 250lb with a bad back and I fit in them comfortably)
Rear seat changed to dark charcoal gray to match the sparcos better
Aluminum cup holder, vent/temp control and radio knobs interior accents

SUSPENSION/DRIVETRAIN
Wolfe Racecraft through-the-floor subframe connectors
Kenny Brown rear strut tower brace
Kenny Brown springs
MGW short shifter
Falken Azenis RT-615 tires
Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials
Brembo Cobra R big brake kit
Stainless steel brake lines all around
Slotted rotors all around
EBC Red brake pads

ELECTRICAL
Yellow top battery
Dual beam 6000k HID lights (high and low beam are real hid)
Autometer Lunar Series Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges
FJO Wideband 02 meter mounted on dash

MISC
California Custom Car Noah cover
Cobra R logo floor mats

The car runs and drives great with 0 problems. I put dynamating the rear trunk area. I also welded up and reinforced the seams in the rear wheel tub area. The car currently sits on the M/T ET street Drag Radials. I have a pair of toyo proxi4's that can go back on to match the fronts. I also have another pair of rims. 10.5 replicas with 315 nitto DR's I can throw in. The car received a new clutch and throwout bearing from Ford when the new motor was put in. I didnt have to sell her, but the navy just informed me that my orders to washington state are cancled and i am headed to hawaii. i just got this car a few months ago and was planning on staying in fl. very nice car and i dont want to sell it but i cant take it with me now. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner or better put together and running example. Serious buyers only with cash or finances in order. No trades. $17,500!!!!!OBO GREAT DEAL! im taking a huge hit but have no other option.

Last edited:

black02

Established Member
6f8eb5x.jpg

4zy0k78.jpg

By heater2002l, shot with Canon PowerShot SD600

4vskpk1.jpg

By heater2002l, shot with C3000Z

5xy4x2v.jpg

By heater2002l, shot with Canon PowerShot SD600
more pics on request

prostkr

Established Member
Hey bro, I think I have extras of all the egr stuff if this guy is serious to help out your sale. With the highflo cats it should pass with a proper tune.

CargoMech

Established Member
but in the lovely state of california the high flow cats might not pass the visual inspection. Thats why I want to tag it in MD. Well that and my insurance will go down from my STI.

black02

Established Member
Thanks prostkr I was thinking you would! It is still for sale. Someone comming this morning to look and a few other serious people asking but as of now yes still for sale

Jack Burton

Established Member
Do you have any vids of the car running? Interested to see how it sounds with the cams. Also, has it been to the drag strip or the track? If so, how often? etc...

Thanks

boatcop1

Established Member
Hey bro Nice car, any issues, Would it make a trip to Connecticut no problem, How is the tranny and clutch? Do you have any vids of it running? I am active CG so I know the feeling of what your going through. I assume you have the title in hand.

Thanks man

black02

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VsAs7EK-U"]YouTube - For Thomas[/ame]
that is a link to a resent video and that video will show everything that is wrong with it. only thing that is different is the few things i mention in the ad. also the check engine light was for an 02 sensor it was replaced and no check engine light now. it also has high flow cats.

black02

Established Member
also no more gay strips! and the car made it from norflok va to az. so yes it will make it anywhere you would like it to go. the clutch in it does not slip at all however i dont launch it from a dead stop. all gears wide open i have no slip what so ever. i have not takin it to any track nor has it been raced on a road course.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread