Upcoming timeframe on the next GT500 and speculation

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Big boys control supply. They play dirty and cut deep into the system so they can get away with it.

Demand will dictate which supplies they artfully put to market.

This will never change, it's a fact of big business. They have money, influence and power to do as they please and evolve for demand.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Big boys control supply. They play dirty and cut deep into the system so they can get away with it.

This will never change, it's a fact of big business. They have money, influence and power to do as they please and evolve for demand.
I don't see this as a negative really. I mean, it does suck. If I could buy a GT350 TP in CA for below MSRP (or MSRP the last couple of years), I would have.

If this were necessities such as utilities, medical, or infrastructure, then I would say not cool. But Ford doing it this way is a gamble that may push buyers to other makes.

Beercules

Established Member
I agree sir. I post that question up on almost every thread for the new GT500.
I would add the Z06 in that mix of cars as well as the ones you mentioned.
Ford,.......if you're reading, throw us something! lol
At least let us know that there is a new GT500 coming.

I remember before the Hellcat came out. It boosted over 600HP and all the hype it had.

And include real forged rods/pistons... people wouldn't complain about paying a couple thousand extra

Beercules

Established Member

Keep an eye on this to get the straight story. www.downstreamtoday.com.

The big boys can't manipulate supply any more because frackers are so nimble. It takes a few years to get a new traditional well up and running, it takes a few months to bring fracked wells on line.

The big guys have been sweating since oil stocks rose dramatically in 2014. Oil went down to $30/bbl which is barely profitable. It put a lot of companies out of business and a lot of people out of work. They've been waiting for $70/bbl profitability frackers to go out of business, but they just got more efficient.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ford is fine in my opinion @ evil twins. I was vaguely addressing the commodities market as a whole. Big fish eat little fish all the time in the economic world. Fracking is in a golden era, but big oil has more capital and resource than they can realistically bleed off assuming even half awake management.

Users who are viewing this thread