Upcoming NJMP Events!!! Must Read! (Blue Angels in 2 weeks!)

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
:eek:Ladies and Gents, I will now go over a few of our Major events that are taking place within the next month.. and touch base on some further down the road that are our larger events

May 21-22: ARCA
Which are stock cars(not sponsored by nascar but some are old nascar cars). Along with Roadmods!! Yes there will be Dirtmods there and they do go around corners sideways. We dont even call the control tower when they go off course, they slide their way back on!! This is a cool race to watch!

May 27-29: :beer:
On T-Bolt: New Jersey Vintage Grand Prix and Family Festival featuring the Blue Angels Airshow
"Sanctioned by the VSCCA, this event is a unique combination of vintage races, rare cars, and family festival. This year?s festival has been expanded to include the U.S. Navy Blue Angels Airshow! in addition to an expanded lineup of airshow activities, NJMP will feature car and motorcycle shows, antique fire truck displays, live entertainment on our spotlight stage, monster truck rides, remote control race cars, touch-a-truck, ice cream, arts and crafts vendors and a wonderful food court!"
I worked this last year - Pretty cool stuff!!! Some awesome older cars racing around! I know it says the BLue Angels will be there, and they will be. But in conjunction with this event, Millville Airport is having an Airshow(in which the Angels will be based out of). Which you can see all the runways and everything from the track. Good stuff this year to say the least!

On Lightning: On Saturday we have Club Loose(Drifting):rolling: on our Lightning Track. This is our very first Drift Competition we have ever held! So far there are over 100 Drift cars registered!! You will still be able to see the whole runway and the Blue Angels from this event/track as well!!!

Touching Base:
June 10-12: NARRA Viper Days:rockon:
(The Dodge Viper Cup, Viper Racing LEague, and Challenge Series) will be there!!!! Also a driving school.

July 15-17: CCS Sportbike Championship Cup Series Event #2:banana:
I just worked Event #1 and we had an AMAZING turnout with a belive somewhere between 500-700 bikes. Sat/Sun there is racing all day and it gets very intense! We even have AMA guys that secretly find there ways into the racing(new rules from AMA saying riders cant ride with other groups or some crap now). I love CCS events! They kick a*s! One of my favorites!!!

Now the Grand daddy of them all. : :bowdown::bowdown::rockon:
July 22-24:Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series - New Jersey 250
Do not miss this event!!! If you cant make it, it will be on TV!
(Also After the grand-am race(same day). there is a national PCA race, and they alone are looking to have over 200+ Porshes this year for the race!!!)

Also!!! Our biggest crowd event!:dancenana:
Sept: 2-4: AMA Pro Superbike Championship
Another event you do not want to miss! But again will be live on TV.

Let me know in advance if anyone is coming down. I might be able to work some things out to get you on station with me so you can take pictures, be closer than anyone else, be in the know more than anyone else, or even work(and if you want to work a CCS event, possibly get paid)
Plus i can take you around on break and just let you know more than you could roaming around.

Game on!!! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread