Up-grade Advice....

Ray Lucca

Established Member
On my 03 Vert. I have the full length sub-frames. I just sourced a set of Coupe Springs, now I'm going to order Bruce's full kit with the bump-steer and grease fittings. Flush and Fill the Rear Diff., install the B.F. Brace, and M.M. C/C Plates. Install a new cat-back, either the JBA, Steeda, or quiet Borla,[any suggestions???], just looking for a little louder then stock. Have the shop do a 4 wheel thrust alignment when finished. Tires:
I've talked to people, used the search, Tire Rack etc., keeping the stock size and wheels. I've found a few, reasonably priced ones, here they are:

Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport
BFG G-Force Sport
Fuzion ZR1
Falken 452
Kumho Ecsta SPT
Sumitomo HTR Z III [Their new tire]
Yokohama S Drive

I drive it on week-ends. Just looking for a decent tire, and hopefully the up-coming mods and tires will cut down on my wheel hop. Jump in, I'm open to suggestions!!! Thanx!!

Last edited:

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
I've had my Term. Vert since Thanksgiving and I have a cold-air, Dyno tune, 2.8 pulley and idler, plugs, fuel filter, full length sub-frames, flushed all the fluids and did the brakes. Next up as soon as I can source a set of Coupe Springs, I'm going to order Bruce's full kit with the bump-steer and grease fittings. Flush and Fill the Rear Diff., install the B.F. Brace, and also install the M.M. C/C Plates. Install a new cat-back, either the JBA, Steeda, or quiet Borla,[any suggestions???] just looking for a little louder then stock. Have the shop do a 4 wheel thrust alignment when finished. Tires:
I've talked to people, used the search, Tire Rack etc., keeping the stock size and wheels. I've found a few, reasonably priced ones, here they are:

Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport
BFG G-Force Sport
Fuzion ZR1
Falken 452
Kumho Ecsta SPT
Sumitomo HTR Z III [Their new tire]
Yokohama S Drive

I don't race, at least I think I don't, and have 2500 miles on it since Thanksgiving, drive it on week-ends. Just looking for a decent tire, and hopefully with the up-coming mods and tires will cut down on my wheel hop. Jump in, I'm open to suggestions!!! Thanx!!

Cut the wheel hop... Id go with the Nittos 555R 315 if i were you from discounttiredirect, the price is not bad and they work very good for our cars plus they give an awesome look! BTW they fit the stock rims very nicely.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread