Unplanned find

Ky GT500

Established Member
Ran onto a Steeda rear sway bar with billet brackets for $100. Car was already in the air, so dropped the stock bar and put the Steeda on. Should have a nice setup now.

image-16.jpg

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
So,, over 100 views and no comments???? Did I get had?? Waste of money?? Would have preferred it been BMR to go with the rest of my stuff but it isn't. Just asking.

NELCO

Established Member
KY, I am pissed I can't do it in California................ Good for You........... Let us know about headers and sway bar

Nelco....................

Ky GT500

Established Member
Is it still at London Chassis? I don't know anything about steeda's stuff, looks good!!!! :beer:

Didn't take it down till yesterday, did a couple dyno pulls to get some numbers before the mods, didn't start on it till after lunch. 641 at the wheels to start with.

Steeda has been around for awhile, price seemed right, car was in the air, bigger than stock, why not!!! Can always change to something else later if I need to.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
In my mind you have to make sure your upgrade combines well with what else is on your car. If you're getting a bunch of understeer then adding a larger rear sway will try to bring the car back to a more neutral state. However, if your car is already tail-happy, you don't want to increase oversteer by adding too large of a rear sway.

Ky GT500

Established Member
In my mind you have to make sure your upgrade combines well with what else is on your car. If you're getting a bunch of understeer then adding a larger rear sway will try to bring the car back to a more neutral state. However, if your car is already tail-happy, you don't want to increase oversteer by adding too large of a rear sway.

Hmmmm,,,I'll pay attention to it to see if it is more exaggerated than it was. After the BMR stuff, it doesn't kick out like it did stock. I'll see if I notice anything different with the Steeda over the stock bar. Biggest issue I have at this time is lack of traction with the stock GY's.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread