unmolested 03 DSG coupe NY

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
EDIT:Im gonna wait till spring comes. Not really in the mood for drama over someones buyers remorse.

carry on ladies

Any SERIOUS parties can PM me for details.

Last edited:

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
great looking ride. gl with sale
DSG looks even better in the sunlight for those that have never seen it in person.

69fb

Established Member
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This KID sold his old 99 cobra to a friend of mine and he lied about what parts were installed on the car!

There were THOUSANDS of dollars worth of mods missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The car was haphazardly thrown together!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally had to repair and replace the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets since he resused stock ones, with junk bolts as well.

Bolts were actually MISSING ALL OVER THE ENGINE.

THe CEL came on within 10 miles of leaving this kids parents house!

Unfortunately my friend who purchased the car was there buy himself and is not a gearhead......he was completely TAKEN and has spent hundreds of dollars to get the car reliable again!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
this just goes to show everyone on here if you sell s*** you will get s*** from everyone...so take his words seriously..

1967eleanor

Established Member
This KID sold his old 99 cobra to a friend of mine and he lied about what parts were installed on the car!

There were THOUSANDS of dollars worth of mods missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The car was haphazardly thrown together!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally had to repair and replace the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets since he resused stock ones, with junk bolts as well.

Bolts were actually MISSING ALL OVER THE ENGINE.

THe CEL came on within 10 miles of leaving this kids parents house!

Unfortunately my friend who purchased the car was there buy himself and is not a gearhead......he was completely TAKEN and has spent hundreds of dollars to get the car reliable again!

that's not necessary, Im not gonna sit an argue with you about something that happened over 2 years ago, your friend looked at the car, he liked it he bought it. No one forced him to buy the car. He looked it over, drove it and still decided to go through with the sale.

I encourage any serious buyers to come look at this car.This car speaks for itself.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Looks good... I'd like to have an original spoiler delete car..

If I was interested in this car I'd pay a shop close to the car to check it out then make a decision... A compression test, maybe a coolant pressure leak down...

1967eleanor

Established Member
Looks good... I'd like to have an original spoiler delete car..

If I was interested in this car I'd pay a shop close to the car to check it out then make a decision... A compression test, maybe a coolant pressure leak down...

Id welcome that, ill even lend you my tools/garage to do it if youd like.

69fb

Established Member
that's not necessary, .

It wasn't necessary for you to screw my friend over, or completely lie about what parts where on the car (remember the missing level 5 halfshafts?), but you did it no problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one forced him to buy the car. He looked it over, drove it and still decided to go through with the sale.

JUST LIKE I SAID.............BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! I'M GLAD YOU'RE NOT DENYING ANYTHING I SAID, BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!

I'm not going to continue responding here. I'm an adult. I've said my peace. I've informed the enthusiasts here of your CHARACTER. Hopefully you've grown up since your last transaction.

Last edited:

1967eleanor

Established Member
It wasn't necessary for you to screw my friend over, or completely lie about what parts where on the car (remember the missing level 5 halfshafts?), but you did it no problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told by the guy who had the car before me that they were DSS stage 5 halfshafts, The ones on the car were infact upgraded and since he included a stock set with the sale of the car I had no reason to doubt him or investigate it further.:shrug:

Last edited:

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
damn if this wasnt the case Id pick this car up I like the car but Iv been warded away. I may have a buyer for my focus to pick up another car. GLWS

eaglesnick

Established Member
In your title it says UNMOLESTED?!?!?!? I don't get it, by definition this car should be 100% STOCK. Your description says it has all kinds of mods.

1967eleanor

Established Member
damn if this wasnt the case Id pick this car up I like the car but Iv been warded away. I may have a buyer for my focus to pick up another car. GLWS

if you like the car come look at it,I guarantee the car will speak for itself.Ive got nothing to hide.

In your title it says UNMOLESTED?!?!?!? I don't get it, by definition this car should be 100% STOCK. Your description says it has all kinds of mods.

i wouldn't consider a pulley, intake, and exhaust "all kinds of mods". When I say unmolested I mean it hasnt been blown up, had a million owners, beat on ridden hard and put away wet. Its a two owner close to stock car in perfect condition with all paperwork.

Last edited:

1967eleanor

Established Member
Nice, clean car. 466hp/540ftlb at the wheels, I don't know about that...

I wasn't quite sold on that myself, however I did have it dynoed at another shop with a different brand hub dyno and it put down 450/516 to the wheels

joed2nd

Established Member
that's not necessary, Im not gonna sit an argue with you about something that happened over 2 years ago, your friend looked at the car, he liked it he bought it. No one forced him to buy the car. He looked it over, drove it and still decided to go through with the sale.

I encourage any serious buyers to come look at this car.This car speaks for itself.

I am one that bought the 99 cobra off of Dave a couple of years ago. Everything 69fb is saying is true. I wish it weren't.

Like my friend said, I am not a gearhead and at the time of the sale did not know what to look for. Thank God for good friends that were able to help me fix the things wrong with this car. If i could go back I would of paid for another plane ticket to bring one of them with me. Since then i have learned alot. I am not going to sit here and list all the things that were wrong with the car. Except for the half filled water bottle I found in between the front fender and wheel well..That was a good one. But i will say to you Dave that i hope you won't do this to someone else. Either be up front and say the things you know are wrong with the car or fix them before you sell it! BUYER, MAKE SURE YOU LOOK THIS CAR OVER 5 TIMES BEFORE YOU BUY IT.

Last edited:

1967eleanor

Established Member
I am one that bought the 99 cobra off of Dave a couple of years ago. Everything 69fb is saying is true. I wish it weren't.

Except for the half filled water bottle I found in between the front fender and wheel well..That was a good one. .

haha now i know your making shit up.:bs:

Users who are viewing this thread