Unmarried SCT X3/SF3, Airaid tube, AEM and AFE dry drop in air filters

sloppymax

Established Member
I have up for sale a SCT X3/SF3 in great condition. No cracks on the screen and all buttons operate. It has been updated as to about one month ago. It does have the KAM reset function and the unit is unmarried from the previous car with the tunes erased. The picture confirms that status. Sale will include the USB cable pictured. I bought this from AM several years ago. $175 shipped to anywhere in the Continental US.

Secondly I have an Airaid modular intake tube. This is a direct replacement for the 11-14 GTs and will mate up the stock airbox. Gives the stock intake a bit more sound and looks great under the hood. It will include the clamps as well as the sound tube side block off. The only not included is the Airaid emblem which was removed and the firewall block off for the sound tube. $85 shipped takes this one shipped anywhere in the Continental US.

I also have one AFE and one AEM dry drop in air filters. Both have been cleaned and no more than 5k miles on either. No worries of oil fouling up your maf. Both are drop in for the 11-14 Mustang GTs. AFE is on the left and AEM on the right. A number of people like using the 11-14 stock boxes so these help improve with great filtering specs and increased airflow. $35 shipped for the AFE and $25 shipped for the AEM anywhere in the Continental US.

I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I ship the same day that the payment from Paypal hits my bank account using UPS ground. I have all positive reviews on here as well my350z.com, g35driver.com and maxima.org all under the same username. Thanks for looking.

CAM00105_zpsrrsmoyml.gif

CAM00107_zps8bwvwlho.gif

CAM00108_zps3xiryvvd.gif

sloppymax

Established Member
Bump for the drop in air filters and price drop by $5 on each. $30 shipped for AFE and $20 shipped for AEM in Continental US.

Users who are viewing this thread