Unlocked Xcal2

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
I have an unlocked Xcal 2 that came with a ProCharger kit I bought, but I already have a tuner so I have no need for it. I'll take $225 Shipped anywhere in the 48 states. I'm willing to ship outside of the continental U.S. but I'll have check to see how much the shipping is. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I can get pics if anyone would like but it just looks like an Xcal2 lol. I will also trade for a wideband, or an aeroforce interceptor gauge. Thanks.
-Oliver

Last edited:

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
To be 100% positive I would want to check with SCT before I gave you a definitive answer and possibly had you spend money under false pretenses. With that said, I did a little google research and I am almost positive it will. I checked on lethal performance's website and it lists them as the same part number, and a few other websites show them fitting the same applications. I'm 99.99% sure it would work... perhaps someone else viewing this thread can confirm?

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
i was wonder if you would take $200 for it, also is it unlocked for sure? please email me at [email protected] let me know what you can or will do on price and you prob will have it sold

It is unlocked. I plugged it in to my car to make sure it was not mated to another car. It says it has five unlocks or resets (I forget which wording was used) left. I PM'd M240Bravo my information since he responded to the ad first, but if the sale falls through I'll let you know. Thanks.
-Oliver

Users who are viewing this thread