Universal 2 Stage nitrous kit minus bottle

MystiChrome04

Established Member
I have a HUGE nitrous kit for sale, it is a pieced together kit that i have had GREAT luck with. It consists of the following:

2 Cold Fusion 550hp nitrous solenoids ($150 a piece new)
2 Cold Fusion 650hp fuel solenoids ($100 a piece new) http://www.nitrousdirect.com/solenoids.html

4AN nitrous line that goes from the bottle to the solenoids
2 sets of lines from the solenoids to the nozzles
2 Compucar fogger nozzles with 50,125,175,225, and 275 jets
Compucar full throttle switch
bunch of extra 4AN and 3AN lines and TONS of fittings for almost anything
Aeromotive Y distribution block with -6 fittings all the way around

There may be some extra stuff that comes with it for the right price.

I would say for ALL of the stuff $520 shipped, this is more then $800 in stuff and will supply PLENTY of extra power, this is a 2 stage setup. The nitrous solenoids must be controlled with 40 amp relays which can be bought at ANY automotive place (ie autozone, advance auto, O'Riley's etc...) Let me know if your interested, need to get rid of this stuff ASAP!!!

Some pics of the kit on the car (nitrous solenoid is hidden) and the extra stuff (2 more of the same solenoids and fittings and such. ALOT of the stuff is still on the car (will be removed IMMEDATLEY after someone paypal's me the money) The last 2 pictures are of the extra solenoids, Y block, full throttle switch and one of MANY extra lines. I took them with my phone so there not the greatest but still pretty good.

motorpic52006uq6.jpg

nozzlesin3.jpg

1013061134dr0.jpg

1013061135su9.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread