Underdrive Pullies F/S

spyder207

Established Member
Ruslow underdrive pullies and Belt - $125 plus shipping. Paypal preferred. Great deal, bought them 6 months ago and never installed.

PM if interested.

spyder207

Established Member
Sorry Chris, I missed your response. These are the Waterpump and Power Steering pullies as sold by Stan Ruslow. These are the one's with the "bolt" I'm attempting to link a picture below. These pics are borrowed, since I do not currently have a picture of mine but they are the same. I can get my own picture early next week if you'd like.

Thanks,
Spyder

attachment.php

spyder207

Established Member
There is a hp gain, but I am sure it is too low to "feel" and I have not had a dyno tune. When I was researching them I was told that they were a small part of the bigger picture. I did substantial reading on these before purchasing them and found no reported problems or noticeable reduction in cooling or PS. Just having other problems with the truck right now and need to free up some cash.

Stan is probably the best person to ask about the actually HP gains. I'll see if I can find his post in regards to that issue.

spyder207

Established Member
Looks real good. According to a post by Stan on NLOC, it gives 2 to 2.25 hp per 1000 rpms. So there is a hp gain due to freeing things up a bit, probably more if you have an electric fan.

spyder207

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Got them today Audie. Thank you for the great deal!

No problem, glad to see them going to someone that can use them. The wife is getting tired of all these boxes laying around with mods I haven't completed.

Let me know once they are installed.

Users who are viewing this thread