Underage

kingcobra9450

Established Member
Ok so a couple of months ago I got an underage and next year I start college that is in a different state. My question is if by some chance I were to get another while at school would my pa liscense get suspended again. I know people are going to just say not to drink, but come on its college. So if you plan on lecturing me just don't post but for those who answer my question thanks in advance.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If you dont want people posting their opinions (lectures included) than dont post in a public forum. You dont get to dictate how people respond. I suggest you READ the guidelines for this particular forum.

It is very possible that your PA license would get suspended again with an out of state underage drinking citation/arrest.

I guess the first suspension and ticket/arrest didnt get you to change your ways, maybe a harsher second offense penalty will:shrug:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
I played football and worked during undergrad there was no time for drinking.

ya know about 12 years ago i had an underage drinking incident, and asked my dad a similar question.

His response "this isn't about me, it's about you being a complete ass"

lesson learned

Vizior

Established Member
Not completely related, but considering I'm starting college in the fall I figure now is as good a time as any. I'm a swimmer, and I rarely drink, but it seems that a lot of people get underage citations. I'm assuming they're "worse" than a traffic citation. I was wondering whether it affects future job applications and serving in the military. I'm not planning on getting one, I'd just like to know, especially since I'm guessing a bunch of friends will probably need the information in the future. :/

04CompSnake

Established Member
kingcobra9450 said:
can I ask you a question when you went to college, if you did, did you drink?

Went to college, but the desire to get a good job and career were greater than the desire to drink. I was willing to wait the 2 extra years to make sure I didn't screw my life up....

I always tell kids.. "After you turn 21 you have your entire life to destroy your liver and kidneys, give them a break until then."

Funny thing is, most people I know drank less after turning 21.. they said there was no "challenge" in it so it wasn't as fun.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
kingcobra9450 said:
can I ask you a question when you went to college, if you did, did you drink?

If you can't do the time don't do the crime....You are the one breaking the law so deal with the consequences if and when you get caught. If losing your license is not a big deal to you than keep on drinking underage- you'll get caught eventually. If your drivers license is important to you than either abstain until you are of age or drink in a place where you won't get busted (the moon- JK).

And before you ask- yes I went to college- yes I drank at a few parties. I took a few chances and paid the price more than once. As long as you take responsibility for your actions and be accountable you'll be just fine.

Lecture over...

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
Vizior said:
Not completely related, but considering I'm starting college in the fall I figure now is as good a time as any. I'm a swimmer, and I rarely drink, but it seems that a lot of people get underage citations. I'm assuming they're "worse" than a traffic citation. I was wondering whether it affects future job applications and serving in the military. I'm not planning on getting one, I'd just like to know, especially since I'm guessing a bunch of friends will probably need the information in the future. :/

They all matter. A ordinace ticket is an ordinane ticket. One of my friends went into the Navy and was assigned as a Nuculear Propulsion Tech, a few minor tickets later after basic training and before AIT, they said he could be a Diesel Mechanic or a Cook.

Users who are viewing this thread