Uncharted 3

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
MW3 isn't going to be anything new or special.. If you know anything about games youll know the new Drakes is going to be amazing. I'm definitely going to get this but I'm gonna wait to get it used because I'm preoccupied with BF3 and I want to get Batman first

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Uncharted 3 is for PS3 only.

Not really interested since I only play PC games.
I would imagine Xbox people wouldn't care either.

It's too bad they didn't make it multiplatform since it looks pretty good.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
I know I dont know why they planned all these awesome games together. I got Batman and then a week later BF3 comes out then 1 week later Uncharted3 then another week MW3.....Batman AC was AWESOME although it felt like I rushed through it. BF3 is awesome. Already pre ordered Uncharted but I think ill leave it alone because I don't think I can rush through the awesomeness. I also don't want to miss out on the first few weeks of MW3 of pure awesome online gameplay before the hacks and glitches get mainstream.

Last edited:

Jaysin

Established Member
I'm def gonna pick it up sometime in the coming weeks. Absolutely love the series, I have the first 2 and have beaten them multiple times. This one should def top the others, gonna be great!

Stinger2011

Established Member
Hell yeah. I played the second game and it was definitely one of the best games i've played. I'll probably drop 60 for it this week.

dredg9

Established Member
will be picking it up tonight. By far my fav game series. Im not as much of a gamer as I used to be when I was younger but this game definitely has me excited to play.

bam

Established Member
The first two are both in my top 10 games ever. I'm not chomping at the bit to pick up 3, however. I'll get it in due time and it will be amazing, I'm sure, but I can't justify purchasing it with MW3 so close.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Picking mine up tomorrow but its gonna wait. Got Arkham City, replaying GT5, MW3 next week. I loved Uncharted, Uncharted 2 was AMAZING! Took the gaming level to a whole level. I don't think there's any other type of game that competes with the Uncharted series.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
Picking mine up tomorrow but its gonna wait. Got Arkham City, replaying GT5, MW3 next week. I loved Uncharted, Uncharted 2 was AMAZING! Took the gaming level to a whole level. I don't think there's any other type of game that competes with the Uncharted series.

Agree! I wouldnt mind going back and replaying the first 2 next summer

Coiled03

Established Member
If my birthday weren't coming up so soon, I'd go buy it myself. But since it is, I'll let the wife get it for me.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
I just sold my PS3 fat 60gb so I picked up the 320gb Slim PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle with Uncharted 1 and 2 for $ 299.00 cant wait to play it as soon as I finish Battle field 3.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
wish i would have known you had it for sale. I want another 60gb ps3

It was in mint condition but the fan would spool up so loud I couldn't enjoy watching a Blu Ray anymore, so I threw it on Craigslist and it sold in a day. The new PS3 I don't even hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread