Uncharted 2: Among Thieves(Game of the Year Edition) DLC PS3

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
For sale,

DLC for Uncharted 2 Among Thieves PS3 I thought I was bidding on the actual game itself but its the download code instead, I do not have internet so its of no use to me. I am open to offers and guarantee it to work or your money back.
Re-released in its Game of the Year Edition, this release of the blockbuster Uncharted 2 adds in a collection of bonus materials to sweeten the package. Included are a variety of add-on packs for multiplayer skins and maps (including the Siege pack,) the Uncharted: Eye of Indra motion comic, and the "Pinball Heroes: Uncharted Table" for PSP.

Special Features
An expanded cast of characters who reflect different facets of Drake's character, including Chloe Frazer, Drake's current partner and new romantic interest.

Varied and exotic locations – from lush, green swamps and dense urban environments, all the way to the ice and snow of the Himalayas.

Unrestricted combat allows players to take an aggressive or stealthy approach to combat.

High-quality cinematic presentation of scenes, characters and dialogue, all rendered within the Naughty Dog Engine 2.0.

The Naughty Dog Engine 2.0 utilizes the PS3 technology to hit a turning point in technology innovation by recreating reality and capturing human emotion.

No visible loading – a Naughty Dog hallmark – returns along with technology improvements in major game systems such as lighting, shadows, ambient occlusion, animation technology and physics, among many others.

Robust party system allows players to remain with their friends in matchmaking and custom matches.

Custom matches allow players to customize maps and modes which their party wishes to play.

Currency gained in multiplayer matches can be combined with currency gained in single player missions to unlock additional content and upgrades.

Character animations and environments taken from single player campaign maintain visual fidelity with no degradation.

Gameplay and character mechanics identical from the single-player campaign, ensuring user familiarity and same level of quality

Proprietary Naughty Dog Engine 2.0 network code captures a broad range of gameplay data for statistics reporting on the web and for functionality like Cinema, which allows players to watch replays of matches

Cutting edge technology such as cloud-based computing allows for scalable online infrastructure to provide optimal player experience

Competitive multiplayer gameplay includes up to 10 players in heroes-versus-villains matches

Up to three players work together in cooperative modes to accomplish set objectives with increasing difficulty and against special enemy characters

Combo system encourages further teamwork to increase a point total and currency multiplier

Weapon upgrades let players customize their weapons to their play style or provide an advantage over opponents

GOTY EDITION: PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Multiplayer Pack

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Pack

GOTY EDITION: Currency Multiplier (grants Double XP up to level 10)

GOTY EDITION: Golden Guns for Multiplayer

GOTY EDITION: Early access to "Revenge" Booster

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted: Eye of Indra -- Motion Comic Bundle

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted: Eye of Indra Character Skins

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves -- Avatar Pack 1

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves -- Avatar Pack 2

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted Avatar Pack 3

GOTY EDITION: Uncharted Avatar Pack 4

GOTY EDITION: Pinball Heroes: Uncharted Table (for play on PlayStation Portable)

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread