Unbelievable 99!!! Original owner. 2900 miles! Details inside.

Speedy1

Established Member
MY BABY HAS TO GO

I am the original owner and the Lightning has been stored in a climate controlled garage since new. It has 2900 miles on the clock, and is flawless inside and out. There has been a lot of time and money invested in this truck and I truely believe it is one of a kind. This is a collectors item, or a car fanatics dream come true. Please don't insult me with ridiculous offers, there are plenty of driver Lightnings available at a bargain. Here's the specs:

1999 Ford SVT Lightning
Black
2900 miles
Original Owner
Ford Racing chrome wheels (not knock-offs)
Fully functional shaker hood with 40 hours of labor into it (finished on underside as seen in the pictures)
Altezza tail lights
Factory tonneau cover
Factory bedliner
Aftermarket MAF
Custom fit car cover

I have all of the original parts including the hood, wheels, lights, MAF, and intake. I also have the original window sticker, the plastic that was on the seats when new, and the SVT certificate

$29500

Financing might be able to be arranged for the right candidate.

Pictures on the way.

Last edited:

Speedy1

Established Member
Exterior

Exterior1.jpg

Exterior2.jpg

Exterior3.jpg

Apicia

Established Member
Almost a decade old and 2900 miles? Damn man, enjoy that thing. I thought my 2000 with 45000 miles was low mileage.

AkGirl

Established Member
Must be nice to be able to buy this truck brand new and hardly drive it. Thought my 99 with 24k miles on it was good.

Speedy1

Established Member
Fiberglass hoods never fit perfect and I wouldn't except anything but perfection. The time was spent fitting the hood, finishing the underside, and making the holes for the shaker and ram air. 40 hours goes by quick when paying attention to detail and doing custom work.

After that we spent an additional 20 hours on the induction system. The lip running into the shaker was a rough fiberglass finish that had to be smoothed and painted to a glass-like shine. The shaker itself was also sanded and painted.

Speedy1

Established Member
The air is taken into the shaker, run through the lip we finished, into a hole in the hood and dumped on the intake.

Truck was taken into the Ford garage in 2000 for the recall and was told it wasn't necessary upon inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread