UMCP Sunday

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Hey guys,
Wondering if you wanted to meet at the Ikea in Beltsville at 12:30, then roll in at 1 to keep the cobras together.
Let me know what you think.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I guess either there or the Hillendale Safeway right off the beltway at New Hampshire will work

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
We got there right at 1:00 last year and we where the first cars to arrive. May be a little more "fashionable" to arrive at 1:30-1:45.......

We've done the IKea thing before and that would work fine as well. We'll let Tim make that call. ;-)

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Sorry, must have missed the hillandale part... maybe i should read whole posts before starting new ones.
Hillandale Safeway is fine with me!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
How about this: Is it easier to access the lot from New Hampshire or Route 1? My thought is the less lights and less turns the better if we plan to arrive as one.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Guys, it is way easier to access the lot from 193, not rt 1. If you are coming from Ikea going south on Rt.1, take the exit to the right onto 193 West and turn left at the first light. That will take you in the back event entrance and directly to comcast center. The lot where the show will be is on the right.

Please get there ASAP so you guys can set up a spot for all the MACA cars. Can't wait to see all the stangs! Park near mine... CPT has my car, a black 05 GT, and a black 01 cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread